Festival of the Damned

• Is there a teaser trailer for the festival out somewhere that i missed? If i'm not mistaken the festival is coming out on the 31st which is only a week away, I hope it dosen't get pushed back this would be a cool halloween event

Views
  • @algaram
    There should be something coming out this week.

• @algaram
    I’m curious on what colors that will stand for each type of death Rare will implement. I would like a black flame that works like a black light. Lol

• @inboundbomb said in Festival of the Damned:

@algaram
    There should be something coming out this week.

Ah?

@ALGARAM

In general there is a small video that is released before every Bilge Rat Adventures, so I guess this one for the Festival of the Damned will be released early next week. Also, I'm sure Joe will talk about it in this week's developer update video.

And the Festival of the Damned adventure has just been explained in the panel video:

• @skulliah
    I see my mistake sir. I didn’t fully read that he said a teaser trailer like we had for the last 2 patches. I was meaning the same thing you have just pointed out.

• @inboundbomb said in Festival of the Damned:

@skulliah
    I see my mistake sir. I didn’t fully read that he said a teaser trailer like we had for the last 2 patches. I was meaning the same thing you have just pointed out.

No worries! You may be right and it could be released this week but usually it has been around the released dates if it's not the same day. But who knows? :)

• @inboundbomb I would love a blue flame for drowning

• @closinghare208
    Nice.

• @inboundbomb what other one would you like

• @closinghare208
    Truthfully it’s hard to say.... I do like the blue and green on the Skeleton ships and if I could permanently look like a skeleton with an outfit change I could pretend to be one of Captain Flamehearts crew.

• @inboundbomb AYE good idea

• @inboundbomb would be pretty great if they added a potion that made you look like a skeleton for the session or something and you could still wear your cosmetics.

• @starquest
    Nothing like being a skeleton in a sleeveless shirt to show off my muscles! Lol

• @closinghare208
    Any other colors for you?

• @inboundbomb maybe green

Views
1 out of 15