Hello Forumites!

• @khaleesibot Chugging back this last tankerd of grog in the golden sands tavern then loading up on supplies and cargo to get today's deliveries out of the way early so me crew and i can meet up at gallons grave tavern for a tankerd of the finest grog they have to offer in exchange for some of that hard earned gold, and there's nothing like some tales from the deep and deserted so send some shivers down you pegleg arrr. Safe Voyages

• 3 hours ago, and am I the 40 one to say that I really going to like the community. Have a great sail all :D

• @khaleesibot Do it. I ate two coffee crisps yesterday...

• @personalc0ffee The coffee crisp is a coffee flavoured wafer bar coated in chocolate. It's quite lovely.
    P.S. 10/10 love for stroopwafle.

• @personalc0ffee @khaleesibot I have random stretches of time where I'm addicted to a specific chocolate lol. There will be a month I cram Reeses down my throat like their oxygen and then the next month I'll be non-stop eating kit-kats and after that it will be a twix a day to keep the doctor away.

The most recent was hershey's milk chocolate bars lol.

• 100,000 Grand bar for me please!

• It's not even Halloween and I've got myself candied out.... ohhh look, Skittles :)

• A Snickers does sound lovely! Though we've had snowflakes flying already here in the mid-western US, and my chocolate cravings are starting to turn to hot cocoa cravings :o

• @lady-aijou Yummmmmmmm! Yes please!

• @khaleesibot bad for your health

• @khaleesibot Not as well as you by the sounds lol. Pretty psyched atm only 3 days till PAXAus2018. Gonna be a blast.

• @khaleesibot said in Hello Forumites!:

@Murkrage I think I'm going to make some nachos after work.. does that count?

• Snickers bars are pretty good at times.

Credit is due.

• @khaleesibot I'm sick! But it is kind of nice to get out of work and will give me time to write my sea of thieves fanfic haha and I just learned how to do pixel art so I will try to create some more characters for my story. Heres one I did of Esmeralda for tonite's chapter.

I saw you 'liked' the first chapter, thanks for the support Khalee :D

• I hate nuts. Love SoT.

• @iceman-0007 said in Hello Forumites!:

I have failed you.. I did not eat tacos on Tuesday.

• @khaleesibot https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErNdz1w5vt3YdZm/giphy.gif

• @khaleesibot You should definitely have another one!!!

"Your not you when your hungry"
    Quoted from one of our Aussie snickers ads (Featuring Alf Stewart from Home and Away :))

Anyways I'm good, got tomorrow off work and heading the PAX Aus over the weekend!!!!

• @stacky-a Strewwtthhh! That man gets everywhere!

• @musicmee Fair Dinkum! lol

• Sadly I cannot partake in sugar at present, given that I am attempting Stoptober... This also includes snacking between meals... :'(

It's working wonders on the waistline and scales though!

Views
54 out of 57