[CLOSED] Win Wednesday! - 'Spinal' Figurehead (Sea of Thieves DLC)

• The Bone Crusher figurehead is that of the first kraken to ever be encountered in the Sea of Thieves. Old sailors borrow it from the Pirate Legend himself so that they may make dangerous cargo runs uninterrupted by the beasts that dwell below.

• As goes the tale, fixing the mystical kraken figurehead to your ship will make the beasts see you as one of their own brethren, and when another ship pursues you, the kraken will arrive to thwart their efforts and sink them fast, leaving your ship to sail to safety as they are simply protecting their kin.

• The Legendary Figurehead (unicorn or ghost) both give the power of

Bragging rights

• I've picked up the red-hot steel figurehead. It shines as bright as a thousand and a half suns and burns all ships in a 10 mile radius =D

Now, the spinal one will demonstrate how me and my crew have spines. Obviously.

• The Hungering One is one of those who are really hard to tam.
    The Sea feel the mystical effect of this one & the Megalodon come to protect you crew, like a bodyguard.
    You have few hours to use this strange power to dominate the Sea of Thieves ... or just to try.
    The big shark disappear when the morning wake-up, and leave you alone on the waves.

• It would summon a skeleton crew to help protect your ship from unwelcomed guest and keep your cannons loaded and ready for battle.

• I think the Jack o' Lantern figure head ( not yet added) has very special powers. It will scare away all spooky ghosts and make all those headless horsemen SUPER jealous. Plus as a nice bonus it makes the crews grog pumkin spice! What could be better? The only question is how does you crew decide who gets to carve it.
    :p

• @pikaaroon It'd be pretty cool if the huntress figurehead granted you the power to dual wield flintlock pistols like the b****s lass on the front of your ship!

• The first Sovereign figurehead is rumored to have been carved by a sailor who was blessed by the Gold Hoarders to venture out into the Sea of Thieves and return with vast quantities of gold. Due to this, the figurehead itself is said to bring vast amounts of riches and gold to those who are brave and courageous. But what some may find as a blessing can also be a curse, and others speculate that the figurehead also attracts those whose greed for treasure drives them to insane ends. This is more rooted in the reality, as the figurehead appears to be made out of solid gold for less educated pirates, driving them to attack ships sporting this ornament.

• the Pirate Legend figure head (The secound one), with it you will be able to the see the souls/ghost of the pirates who succumbed to the skeleton plague and see the ships they sailed on and see how both the ship and crew met thier fate...

• @pikaaroon The ocean crawler figurehead should allow your ship to sail sideways.

• The Hunter Figurehead will reveal a random ship on your map with a target, as well as your ship appearing with a skull on the revealed ship's own map, effectively setting the roles of Hunter and Prey.

• The kraken figurehead allows you to call the kraken against an enemy ship.

• I believe the Athena 10 figurehead (ghost figurehead) should have the ability to add a glowing effect on the green parts of the corresponding sails and hull at night. As for the other figureheads, I believe if you have the full set of a particular boat customization, the figurehead could toggle on and off a glowing effect on the designs of that figureheads corresponding sails and hull. In my opinion, this would be an amazing implementation that strongly supports the cosmetic progression vision.

• @pikaaroon I think the Admiral figurehead would help you navigate through the seas, like help you deliver merchant goodies, maybe when your sail is all good, it would please the sea and sail you faster. Oh, and the Ceremonial Admiral would help you get through storms, maybe "opening" the sea a little and making it easier. That's what I think when I look at them.

• The Sovereign figurehead has long since been shrouded in mystery, with Pirates telling tales of the golden Lion roaring at approaching ships in the heat of battle, striking fear into the hearts of all who hear this mighty beast.
    Better than any cursed cannonballs, the figurehead emboldens the crew and is said to also drive a ship faster through the waves as if striding on all four paws to gain speed.

• The huntress figurehead with the power to obliterate Pirate rivals or skelly with a single head shot with flintlock pistol

• Hello,

With the figurehead of the kraken, being able to summon him to attack another ship. As in the film "Pirate of the Caribbean". :P

• Yarr!

The Grand Admiral Figurehead (no longer obtainable ingame!) is what I run on me sloop, Triton's Splendor

It'd be really something if it could summon up a tidal wave, unleashing all the fury of the seas on any ships bold enough to chase my wake.

• Spinal Figurehead

many of it's mystical powers are overwhelming, I'll have to put them in a list:

• first of all, it strangely attracts theives. Especially those scurvy dogs from the infamous Duckhands Gang. Even if a ship is guarded by a Rare breed of soldiers and boatswains, they always manage to steal it.
    • It also seems to be a very desired piece of woodworking miracle, as many landlubbers stand in long lines just to have a chance to get one of those.
    • It wields it's biggest power works against those, who are easily susceptible to their own envious behavior. It is then easier to kill these scallywags

All of this is based on truth (more or less) and is written by someone, who's already an owner of this figurehead, so good luck to everyone, please don't count my post as an entry. Let others have it.

• @pikaaroon I am going with the Kraken figure head for this. Its only fitting for me.

"Long ago, Crews of the Sunken Depths discovered a power untold. Among the wreckage of splintered ships in the deep an idol was discovered, bearing a close resemblance the the cursed beast that lurks in inky waters. Upon attaching this idol to the front of their ship, they discovered that not only did the Kraken leave their ship alone but at times of unfavorable combat it seemed to help them in defeating their enemies ships. This idol... had tamed the Kraken."

• Bilge Rat Figurehead: Legend says that this accursed figurehead was hewed from the wreckage of a ship long lost to a beast that is described as the stuff of nightmares. It is rumored that sporting this monument of the lost shall reawaken the ancient beast so it may return to its hunting grounds.

Beware the FogBell, for it tolls at the hour of thy doom; for a false sign of hope dances among the lanterns of the sea, signaling the return of this fabled beast.

Inspiration: Region Idea [Sea of Lost Souls] (https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/74034/region-idea-sea-of-lost-souls/2)

• Arg Matey!
    ''Tis the figurehead we've not seen yet! It would be the Jolly Roger figurehead with the skull and crossbones. Even the most seasoned Pirate Legend would fear its power to disappear then to reappear behind you with canons blazing.

• The Huntress should have powers. The figurehead should act as a siren; entrancing nearby enemy ships.

• @pikaaroon The Sea Dog figurehead would let the crew appear has feared dead pirate.

• @pikaaroon the bear and bird figurehead has the power the give parts of x mark the spot maps. The maps are spilt in to 25 part which will be given every 10 to 20 mins.

• @pikaaroon The ghost figurehead has the power to capture souls. Also it is cursed with a spell with whom ever has it turns into a ghost themselfs!

• The Hunter
    I believe the hunter figurehead could have a purpose that it enslaves pirates to the ferry of the damned. It uses as the ferrymans slaves of death when hes not around or in his ship (cause ghosts need to sleep too) sailing the seas with one could mean youre a bounty hunter and everybody you kill then now belongs to the ferryman as one of his bounty hunters.

• @pikaaroon Ghost bow

to be torn from the boat of the ferrados by the pirate rudy seven holes, because he died with 7 shots, giving the pirates luck to return to life past the door that opens mysteriously.

when sailing with the phantom bow the time of resurrection for the enemies slaughtered in combat becomes more delayed, because this bow was the guarantee that the dead pirates could not come back to life.

Sorry for bad english. I'm Brazilian.

• The Spinal Figurehead's mystical power would be....to summon a crew large enough for each boat (i.e. Sloop - one skelly, Brig - two skellies, Galleon - three skellies) respectively. This would allow for protection while Solo on any vessel. If you have another crew member join you, or if you invite someone they would take it's place.

• The Sovereign figurehead has the power to woo lasses and put them under a spell of great desire for the vessel's captain... Oh, wait, that might just be my very own, personal, power.

Either way, it holds the power to impress.

Sure, the Ghost figurehead holds the power to ward off enemies and greatly lower the morale of the sea-faring cursed skeleton crews... but it ain't as fancy as the Sovereign lion! ;)

(I hope that qualifies, haha!)

• The huntress! She grants those who are using it unheard of marksman ability’s. Those onboard the famous brigantine “the huntess of the seas” have never been thwarted. They are superior in battle both on the ship and off the ship

• Ghost Figurehead a bit like the green lantern's Powers

• @pikaaroon The Bone Crusher figurehead finds Kraken's Fall oddly attractive. It will slowly turn the ship towards this island and run it aground if given the opportunity. Inattentive pirates beware!

Views
381 out of 422