BAD GAMEPLAY DESIGN

• This topic is a kind of cry of despair. Rare you get a cool game, a good update with volcanic Islands. BUT YOU [Mod Edit] DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GAMEPLAY DESIGN. Tell me who came up with the idea that it would be fun to make homing fireballs flying so far. Why on earth is a new boat so flimsy, killed with one Cannonball. Not repainted in the color of the vehicle, and so stupidly managed. Why a new trade mission are available at the merchant thereof, it would be much better if the rum gave out in the tavern, the fabric in the store things.. but no. Alone on the new Islands there is nothing to catch. Volcanic eruptions every 5-10 minutes. You just do not have time to do anything, and your ship has already gone to the bottom, and you at the same time covers homing cobblestone. Leave the ship away from the island also does not make sense, because it can Rob while you're running on the island, it can sink another stone from the sky, and even if you are all right, the whole boat you will not find on the island to return with the prey... I'm just 3-4 hours can't do 5+5 [Mod Edit]missions for the achievement, because constant eruption just not allow to do it quickly.... Don't think that, I really like this game but I look at it closer and realize that it's all done half-a*s.
    PLEASE MAKE the eruption less likely, or that it was preceded by earthquakes for a long time, so you the player could be on the legs from the island, and to remain whole, and not to respawntime on the other end of the map…

text is translated using special software. here is the original text:
    Этот топик - своего рода крик отчаяния. Rare у вас получилась классная игра, хорошее обновление с вулканическими островами. НО ВЫ БЛЯТЬ НЕ УМЕЕТЕ В ГЕЙМДИЗАИН. Скажите, кто придумал, что будет весело сделать самонаводящиеся фаерболы, летящие так далеко. С какой стати новая лодка такая хлипкая, убивается с одного пушечного ядра. Не перекрашивается в цвет корабля, и так тупо управляется. Почему новые торговые миссии выдаются у оного торговца, было бы куда лучше если бы ром выдавали в таверне, ткани в магазине вещей.. но нет. В одиночку на новых островах ловить нечего. Извержения вулканов каждые 5-10 минут. Ты просто ничего не успеваешь сделать, а твой корабль уже пошел на дно, и тебя в этот же момент накрывает самонаводящийся булыжник. Оставлять корабль вдали от острова тоже не имеет смысла, ведь его могут грабануть пока ты бегаешь на острове, его может потопить очередным камнем с небе, и даже если у тебя всё хорошо, то целой лодки ты не найдешь на острове, чтобы вернуться с добычей... Просто я уже 3-4 часа не могу сделать 5+5 сраных миссий на достижение, потому что постоянные извержения просто не позволяют это сделать быстро.... Не подумайте чего, мне действительно нравится игра, но иногда присмотришься к ней поближе, и понимаешь что в ней всё сделано на отъебись. ПРОШУ СДЕЛАЙТЕ извержения реже, или чтобы ему предшествовало долго землетрясения, чтобы ты игрок мог унести ноги с острова, и остаться целым, а не респавниться на другом конце карты...

Views
    feedback
  • @personalc0ffee thanks, will definitely read, and write in this topic. but I hope that someone has already noted the difficulties with volcanoes.

• @fiftar-kz probably best to remove the swearing from the post too as it is against the forum rules.
    alt text

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/45966/sea-of-thieves-official-forum-rules

• @triheadedmonkey it's okay, the filter is working. I did not try to bypass it.
    besides, it's machine translation. I honestly did not want to hurt someone with swear words. Where I come from, swear words don't count as such.

• Not bypassing the filter only means you get a warning first, as opposed to immediately going to a temporary ban. I've edited the (English) profanity out of your post, and locked this thread so discussion can go to the megathread.

Views
feedback
1 out of 5