Calling all Well Dressed Pirates! Time for a Lizalaroo Giveaway!

• I'll enter on behalf of someone else, as She's too shy to ever bother. Always got her head in the clouds, and does a grand Mary Poppins impression - now where's that umbrella gone ??

alt text

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/298073313186414594/507228380865757184/marypoppins.png

• And as for me, it doesn't matter what clothes I wear, as long as I'm here.... My early morning (late night) chats (sometimes round a fireplace) My most favourite place in the world !

alt text

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/298073313186414594/507228458905108482/midnightchat.png

• My norm is the Ferryman outfit but for some reason I rocked this awful ensemble for 2 weeks and I love this screenshot

• Some fantastic screenies but I think the winner has to be @DeviOusDogz (posted by J4dio on her behalf) for her flying shenanigans, with runner-up @WestStormborn.
    Well done and thank you everyone who entered and support my giveaways!

Please look out for further competitions soon!

• @lizalaroo so close XD

• @lizalaroo wow a massive thank you for picking my photo, I will be thrilled to receive your amazing merch sign :)

• @lizalaroo Just for the fun of it alt text

Full on Poppins... Thank you again for your amazing work, and competitions.

• @weststormborn You’ve won a runner-up prize! I’ve messaged you for more details!

• @deviousdogz @J4dio gets to keep it though :D I'm sure he will let you look at it from time to time!

• @triheadedmonkey but I keep my prize XD

Edit: wait a sec who let a three headed monkey comment on the forums and... HEY!! who ate all my bananas!?

• @weststormborn indeed you do....and LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!

• Congrats winners, theres some very good pictures here.

• @triheadedmonkey AH! Do you have three hearts as well!? Magical gills to go where ya please!? Three stomachs so you have an enormous appetite? The magic of biology at its finest.

Views
47 out of 48