Any tips on nvidia settings for graphics?

• Hello all! Hope I am posting in the right place. I'm currently running with a strix 1080ti oc 11 gig edition with intel i7 and 16 gigs of ram. 1080 Alienware 244hz g-sync monitor. Still something doesn't seem right with all the settings I've adjusted in nvidia control panel. Would anyone happen to have some suggestions that have worked for them? Thank you in advance! Happy sailing!

Views
  • @Aquila-Ezio Please refrain from baiting or trolling other players on the forum, as it is a violation of our forum rules. Your post has been removed accordingly.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling
    Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:
    *Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    *Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    *Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    *Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.

Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

• @xjoelsolox Ahoy there! First of all, lets try the basics. Have you tried turning on V-sync on in-game? And could you elaborate on how it doesn't seem right?

Views
1 out of 6