Taking Care of Business

• With Cargo Runs fast approaching and the empty merchants stall at Morrows Outpost soon filling up, I roped my erstwhile mate @Ceyri in a most dubious endeavor - what if... we just ran it ourselves? With a couple of hours before our window would close forever we loaded up our sloop with all manner of crates and set sail to the Devil's Roar. After taking some time to set up we met a handful of pirates - and even managed to convince one to run an errand for us! Things were looking good, we were running things, respectable leaders in the trading company business - only to realize as the pirate sailed off to fetch our request that in our haste we had completely forgotten to prepare a reward. We had a riddle map on Ruby's Fall and Ceyri caught a mermaid back to our sloop hoping to collect a fitting prize before our courier returned. Alas her voyage against the clock was not to be, and as she struck the chest the pirate had returned. Unable to receive compensation he disposed of the loaned crate and left in a huff. Which yknow, fair. This whole trading company rigmarole, its tougher than it looks!
    https://streamable.com/jpu1g
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Views
  • @r0guesquirrel AYE!!!! good pictures

• Im just barely squeaking by this being under a month after I've posted this (30 days tomorrow!) so I hope its kosher according to the rules.
    Ceyri took some screenshots as well but her account is marked private even when its set otherwise, so until recently we couldnt figure out a way to get them out to share. Didnt want the lovely photography to go unseen, including a slightly different angle on the group shot
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Views
1 out of 3