• Hi everyone, I'm getting this game very soon, and I just wanted to say hi and i'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new people.

Views
  • Welcome aboard mate!

• @therev4n thank you :)

• @commander-zippy get on discord, find a fleet you like and join them. There are players in the fleets that will teach you and make you a salty sailor in no time. HAPPY SAILING or hunting!

• @d-jaguar is there a specific discord server i should join? Or is there a general server for people looking for crews to join? @D-Jaguar

• @commander-zippy there are many fleets. They are all over.
    But for the verified Sea of Thieves Discord start here.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/38179/introducing-the-verified-sea-of-thieves-discord-server-your-newest-discord-deckhand

• @d-jaguar thank you for your help :)

• @commander-zippy you are welcome.
    This fleet was up on my unread forum posts .

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/30356/join-the-fleet-of-thieves-official-recruitment-pc-xb1-discord-partnered-add-a-unique-twist-to-your-sot-experience?page=1

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/65226/rogue-legends-fleet-join-us-on-our-journey-fleet-community-events-global-members-18-discord-pc-xbox/186

• @commander-zippy
    Hello Commander Zippy , welcome Sir. It's always nice to see a new face on the Sea . Maybe tell a bit more , what got you attracted to this game, what are yer expectations for this game? Are you looking for PvP or PvE or just want to have fun with many people on big crews or rather have a relaxing solo experience?

Remember to not judge this game after one gamesession...This game grows on you the more you play it. Use all yer senses , give yer eyes and ears a treat by looking and listening but also try to enjoy this with yer Heart too, i may sound like a fruitcake to you now but ....If....The Sea Gods have it in for you then you will be given a game you never want to abandon...
    May the winds be in yer favour and Fortune drops in yer lap like rain...Happy future sailing wished upon ye , Sir ...Have fun on the Sea and on the Forums...

• Welcome to the Sea of Thieves.
    Grog?

• @commander-zippy

Glad to have ye aboard, mate!

• @commander-zippy nice to meet you! I can't wait to see you out on the sea.

• @zz-emerz-zz Nice to meet you too, I hope i get to run accross you out in the sea and hopefully i'm not on the wrong side of that nasty musket you like to carry

• A warm welcome from the Boatswain too matey! Give us a shout with the @ symbol here on the forums if you want some help or advice... those deckhands have one of their own as well... but we're better! ;P

• @commander-zippy Welcome! Hopefully we run into each other! :D Love meeting new pirates!

• @Commander-Zippy
    A commander who has yet to sail the seas? How preposterous!

Welcome aboard matey. ;o)

• I can't wait till I finish updating so i may begin my adventure :D can anyone recommend a crew for me? And as the god Posidon has seen fit to give me an additional 2 days off an exciting adventure awaits! By the grace of the gods may we avoid davey jones locker room (ohh the walk by nightmares)

• hope you 'ave fun mate but watch out for grefers who try to wreck your day mate cheers * drinks grog*

• @commander-zippy hahahahahahhahahahahaha fun! but be carful mate

Views
1 out of 19