the bilge rats tittles

• as at this patch i been full on tittle and achivements/commendations done in bilge rats.
    and now i missing like 3 tittles. have i missed any thing hidden :S

becurse i like being full out on both titles and commendations

yes i have done every commendations the whole way with them. but now im missing 3 so its 16/19

WATH im missing

https://imgur.com/a/tyoH2Xh

Views
  • acording to my commendations i got titels matching :S

• @skumlerboy The only thing I can suggest is to raise a ticket with the SoT support. Screenshots are very helpful for the ticket.

• Hello

After i finsihed the Cargo run commendations I can see that it says 16/19 and 107/017. I have done everything, but it says I dont have done 3 titles. When I look through the commendations and titles in Bilge Rat. I can only find 16 titles, and I have them all. What is the last 3:/

Btw hehe the game did not want me to get the last Devils Roar Cargo Run. Had 2 cargo left on the commendation to deliver, and thought it would be a ride in the park. But Noooooo. I was constanly attacked by the meg, Enemy ships set out to hunt me and there was a storm at the dagger outpost. I had 2 plants, 2 bottles and one cloth...The plants was the one to save me;) a 30 min run became 1.5 hours of stress...

• @winglessthomas i have same issue i heard from a few others also im sure its being addressed and will be fixed at some point

• @ajm123 Hope so;) I can see btw that the mermaids commendations are gone. Perhaps thats the reason. I think it had 3 titles.

Views
1 out of 6