Trav is on Tack!

• Ahoy! My Name Is Trav [GT: TravFromOregon]

I've come to the Sea of Thieves to quest and “deck out” my pirate! snort. Also, I enjoy me some PvP, but only if it’s brought onto me. I’m not one to look for a fight but will gladly ablige anyone who is! I just started playing on XB1 last night, and now I’m hooked! (pffftt) Questing and traversing the different volcano is intense, and quite frankly, infuriating. I don’t get to play often due to happy wife happy life, and a baby. But I try to get on as often as I can. I would say once or twice a week and weekend nights PST.

Like I said, I enjoy completing quests and searching for treasure. PvP is fun, but I really don’t get too upset over losing unless I get sniped a couple 5 times. So I’m looking for more laid back adventure seekers. I spent four hours scouting Ashen Reaches for the Greedy Looter with a buddy of mine. Couldn’t find the treasure to save us, but had a blast (I kill myself) the whole time.

I look forward to playing with you all in the future! Feel free to send me a shout if you’d like to sail some time.

Views
  • Nice to meet you :), I'm new to xbox too and about to get this game, would it be ok if I add you on xbox? I'm looking for friends to play this game with and a crew that does eveything in the game @TravFromOregon

Views
1 out of 2