Avast, Dave is on deck!

• Greetings everyone! May I have your attention, please?

Some of you know of me but, I assume the majority doesn't. That means an introduction is in place. So gather around and enjoy!

My crew calls me Dave. It's a nickname given to me by some landlubber ages ago and over the years it grew onto me, where eventually everyone called me Dave. It is a name I never liked when it came across the horizon. However, as the years went on and on, I eventually started to like it. Oh, what's the other part of my name you ask? Ahh well, you see, my original nickname is Defeater and when you combine this with the nickname Dave... Yeah you caught my drift.

As for general information: I'm a dog lover at heart and whenever I'm not my pirate self, I usually spent my time working in IT and I sometimes even play the keyboard instrument.

Thank you for listening and taking an interest.

Views
  • @daveater

If your ever looking for a good crew of players to sail with check us out. Newly formed on discord from an Xbox club, over 120 members will be on by Saturday. Rum Runners Republic! https://discord.gg/D6RAQMx

We are doing a Forsaken Shores Mega Gold Hoarders Alliance this weekend.

• @Runner4Life818

Oooh would you look at that, seems like a good start for a group to me. Thanks dude, I'll keep it in mind!

• @daveater

Hello and Welcome , Mr Daveater. i like your gamertag , it's original and fun. i hope you love the Sea and that you may have the wind in yer favour on a lot of occasions...May treasure and fortune rain down on you .

• @daveater Hello! I loved reading your post! Thank you for sharing with us! Also, Welcome to Sea of Thieves! :D

• @Clumsy-George
    @AverageHeroz

Cheers guys, I'm happy you both enjoyed it! Although, I've been here since day one. I never thought about making an introduction until yesterday. Hope to see you both out on the seas, may our blades never dull!

Views
1 out of 6