Has Stitcher Jim’s voice changed?

• So as I was sailing in search of a rowboat, I decided to stop by Jim on the way and when I got there I noticed that his voice sounded odd, almost like a demon or something.
    Is this a side effect of the “corruption” captain morrow was speaking of? Or maybe something to do with his “master”?
    What do you think?

Views
    story & lore
  • @danballthegamer
    He is quite gruff sounding now, and Morow said he was older than he looked.
    So he could be a devil.

• How would they slip this in without a patch though?
    I wonder if it's linked to the handing in of the first few boxes of secrets!

• He did have some new stuff to say. Was able to tell him Captain sorrow is going to find him

• @sgt-palooggoo It would more so be that he is secretly undead. He is a servant of the original Gold Hoarder after all.

• @sargent-sully said in Has Stitcher Jim’s voice changed?:

@sgt-palooggoo It would more so be that he is secretly undead. He is a servant of the original Gold Hoarder after all.

Or Flameheart.

• @blam320 No, it is literally stated he serves the original Gold Hoarder. Flameheart rose to fame after the original Gold Hoarder.

• @sargent-sully also would be less likely due to his gold hoarder tattoo on his hand. (flameheart i mean). Maybe we are getting a little more lore on them as a whole soon. Definitely gonna check this out next time I'm on.

• @sargent-sully said in Has Stitcher Jim’s voice changed?:

@blam320 No, it is literally stated he serves the original Gold Hoarder. Flameheart rose to fame after the original Gold Hoarder.

Whereabouts did you find this info?

• @blam320 From the in game sources, i.e. asking Grace and finding the few journals that are in the Devil’s Roar.

• Ooh that’s cool! GG Rare for slipping that in!

• @sargent-sully What? How do you find out all this stuff and where? I know nothing about this game nor it’s lore. I just play and do my quests lol.

Views
story & lore
1 out of 12