Something BIG is coming this Halloween from The Sea of Thieves!!!

• So I have been working on a big Halloween project this year based around the sea of thieves. Soon once i get a few more things worked out it will be ready and then it will be time for some s***k scary fun. So stay tuned and keep on sailing!!!

Views
  • @garrettsartsnwn Great video! Look forward to seeing the finished creation!

• Cool! Will you sell these?

• "U R A PIRATE!!!"

Well, here it is. After months of work and testing my 3 axis talking Sea of Thieves Skull animatronic is up and running. This bad boy was designed in Blender and 3D printed in order to accommodate the Monster Guts 3 axis skull kit. It’s run by a Adriano mega board and a PicoTalk servo controller from Frightprops. I am still adding more stuff to this to get it ready for Halloween and I will be putting out more videos this month. If you have any request on what to see next let me know, and be sure to like and follow for more content. Thanks for watching and as always, keep on sailing.

• With Halloween just around the corner, I thought i would put a small video together to help get everyone ready for the Festival of the Damned. Hope you guys enjoy and as always, keep on sailing.

• So what is one way to make a 3D printed Talking Skull from Sea of Thieves any cooler than it already is?....Eric Idle always help.

If anyone is old enough been to remember the 1990's, you might recall a game based off of the hit book series Discworld by Terry Pratchett, they might remember a certain character voiced by a certain British actor, and by chance a very good singer.

I thought this would make a pretty good fit, but if you like to see more content or have a suggestions on what I should do next, please let me know in the comments below. If you like this video please like and share this video, and as always keep on sailing!!

Views
5 out of 6