Stitcher Jim's box

• @boxcar-squidy an interesting thought. I admit to wondering that as well...I really neeeeed to find two. One for Captain Morrow and one for Jim :-D

• @weetabix-lord where is Jim?

• @muller15 Ahoy matey!

He is stood on Liars Backbone :) Go and pay him a visit!

• Where is this Captain Morrow everyone keeps talking about?

• @jonaldinho Ahoy matey!

Captain Morrow is stood outside The Charred Parrot (the tavern) on Morrows Peak Outpost (in Devil's Roar).

She has a few things to say to you, and hints at things to find.

• @musicmee sweet! I will bring my crew now! We've already sank 2 galleons, 2 brigs and 4 sloops. We are ready to find this Wonderous Box.

• @muller15 Good luck on that quest matey!

I am yet to find it myself, but have been keeping my weary eyes peeled!

• @musicmee will do! You too!

• Maybe it’s a one off per server with a timer response aka the fort/ships of devils roar since forts and ships net near 20k

• It's definitely a Holy Grail of a quest item! I am more and more intrigued to hear if Jim will buy one...not enough to chance it should I ever get lucky enough to see one. Maybe that second one... :-D

• @specialadvisor I found mine second day of release went everywhere to sell it stitcher jim didn't accept it but capt morrow definitely did p.s found it on a small island I guess it's very random

• @a-pirate-mlady ah...good to know. Thanks matey!

• So where can you turn it in (locations) and who can you turn it in to? Thanks.

• @wearekazakhstan Ahoy matey!

The only place you seem to be able to turn it into is Captain Morrow outside the tavern on Morrows Peak outpost.

It will net you 25k so is well worth doing if you find it!

• so will the box no longer be discoverable once this event ends? that would make me a sad panda.

• @musicmee Hm, I thought I remember someone turning it in to Jim for the same price. I could be wrong.

• @jacketedlawyer6 I recall @a-pirate-mlady posted about an unsuccessful attempt to sell one to Jim.

I still think a bidding war between the two would be an interesting idea...talk about adding a level of extra angst by shuttling back and forth between the two and watching the horizon for Piratical and or Volcanic activity as the value rises! Talk abaout risk vs gain! :-O

• How do u upload a image I made a snapchat of us turning this chest in you get 25 grand for it for sure. I found it today and you turn it in to the lady at the forsaken shores by the tavern.

• @howie00g

Ahoy there, you're able to link to images uploaded elsewhere but not upload directly to the forums.

• @musicmee I haven't found one yet!

• Are they being found in crazy spots like the ledges with trees on the sides of Volcanos that you have to cannon up to or just chilling on shores?

• @katttruewalker I don't have any links but I did upload it to my xbox actt on live as a live feed just add me and check out the shots I'm sitting next to the chest on my boat and show turning it in. You only get 25k I found it too times now

• @katttruewalker I just uploaded it to my xbox feed

• @neolink nope it was sitting in a lava patch that's where I found it

• @blackeyethe2nd a dit dans Stitcher Jim's box :

@blackeyethe2nd I'd also like to point out that there are multiple Boxes of Wonderous Secrets. Jim states that he already has his, which I firmly believe is the reason he was rowing to Thieves Haven in the FS teaser trailer. That's where he his his Box. In the haven of thieves!
    Interesting... Did you look around Thieves Haven? This island is mysterious.

• It's random, and a little funny story. Me and two friends found the box but didn't know it was worth 25k because we had literally just started the campaign and didn't go to jim first, we decided to Jumpstart exploring and go to the outpost.
    We found the box threw it overboard and continued on our merryway only finding out afterwards it's super rare and worth a ton of gold.

But yeah completely random just keep a eye out

• @funeralvirus114 I will sir and matey

• Found all 5 skeletons (got all 5 achievements). Sailed to the right island in search of Stitcher Jim, but he is simply not on the right island. I specifically even looked at the videos and guides (I had to), everyone has it, is my island empty? What am I doing wrong?

• @SparrowGiblets The Forsaken Shores event has ended, so the NPC's that were a part of that are no longer in the game. Many commendations can still be completed, but story elements from the limited time campaigns, for example the hunt for the original megalodon, are no longer able to be completed.

As this thread was 3 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
61 out of 64