Hello! I go by Aerekplus

• Hello, I joined sea of thieves about 4-5 months ago, I play sparingly, I'm currently stationed in South Korea and usually play 19-21:00, if anyone would like to play along side me, I work well with others and I'm highly competitive when it comes to PVP, I hope to earn well with any who are interested! 21:00 Here is 8:00 AM Eastern time

Views
  • Hello Mr Aerekplus , i'm only going to say welcome to you ...i fear that i'm the total opposite from you when it comes to the Highly Competetive Pvp nature you have...But that won't hold me back to grant you good luck with all other pirates who share the same passion as you...And yes , if you see me , then you can and may shoot me ,i don't mind, because then i can roam around with one of my favorite settings , The Ferry of the Damned ...Hell, i've been killed so many times that i know my way around better on His ship than ours....Good luck, Sir in searching and soon finding great Pirate Crew mates....

• @aerekplus

Welcome aboard!

Ye might want to check out our Crew threads or sail on over to the official discord as well, we have a whole bunch of friendly fleets sailing these waters.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/category/51/find-a-crew

• @katttruewalker Thanks for the tip, Ill be sure to find someone on Discord, thanks a lot. =)

Views
3 out of 4