All Volcanic Craters have been Taken Pictures Of. FIRST TIME OFFICIAL

• So, This is my official voyage of going to Each and EVERY volcanic crater in the Roar. And some of these were close calls and numerous attempts, and forgetting to take screenshots... ANYWAYS here they are in order from north to south. And from unnamed islands (Which some are copy and paste...) to Named islands

Volcano U15

Volcano by Brian's Trader

Volcano Y19

Volcano V21

Volcano Y25

Fletcher's Rest

Flintlock Peninsula

Morrow's Peak

Ruby's Fall

Devil's Thirst (Tallest volcano)

Ashen Reach (And why I suggested a SoT Screenshot button and not the printscreen button)

And that Concludes this post and a new official memory to the game.

UPDATE: Molten Sands Fort.

I have updated, and will update, the list of volcanoes I have topped, to keep my record going, and to have another peak under my belt.

Wait, I was wondering the fort (My new home, my sloop sunk) and I noticed the fort seems to have been build on top of a crater.

Views
  • And yes that is what my character looks like lOl

• NEXT UP: Staying on a volcanic crater until it explodes.

• Welp, that leaves a lava crater floor and immediate death due to explosion.

Hmmm, knowing volcanoes IRL change a lot, would the region of the Roar change islands little by little between each update?

• Well, Now you actually did it!

• @cheatingpirate nice matey, you have now been the true cartographer of the Devil’s Roar. (My comment will totally get Rare to put a skelly of you in a volcano, totally)

Edit: wink wink, nudge nudge Rare ;)

• @cheatingpirate Well done. This is truly a worthy accomplishment. The needs to be honered. I tip my hat to you good sir.

• @weststormborn @Dekeita @ENF0RCER Why thank you so much :3

I wonder what they would do with this region as well. Like, adding a large island similar to the Merrick hidden island, only it being a caldera and a submarine volcanic cone under it... wait that would be too evil it its right under a ship.

• I have updated the main page here to add yet another crater to my record for everyone to see from a safe view.

And yes, I updated it despite a risk of getting this page locked or something.

• Question, doesn't the fort look like it was build on top a different crater? on the same island?

Views
1 out of 10