Cannon Customisation Confirmed?

• Ahoy Mates!
    The New Forsaken Shores Web page is now live and I've spotted something interesting.

If ya look closely at The new Ocean Crawler Sloop picture it has new Cannon Customisations on it:
    Crawler

Here's a zoomed in pic, sorry that it's a little blurry. There's no higher resolution pics of this at the moment
    zoom

Well, I think this is a bit of a leak on Rare's part, because they would have mentioned something as big as Cannon Customisation on the Forsaken Shores Web page if it was coming with the Content Update.

But this does show that more ship customisation is coming Soon™.
    Fire ship

Views
    news
  • @sgt-palooggoo Ahoy matey!

It does look very interesting indeed... I can't wait to see how this works and how awesome you can make your ship look!

Heres a closer look at the crab cannon...

https://imgur.com/iWOFUP3

• @musicmee hmm seems like its a ruse still waiting on the other cannon skins but looks like just basic ship livery items are coming.

• @iceman-0007 Aye!

It's nice to see they are retrospectively planning for this too though, at least it looks like it may either match whatever sails you have on or be a purchasable set from the shipwright.

So if we do have to purchase them, that will be another nice boat load of cosmetics we can mix and match.

• @musicmee true but seeing it makes me wonder if its tied to defeating some new beast from the depths below in order to unlock it...hmmmm

• @iceman-0007 Oooooh that would be super cool if they brought back some of the older campaigns with a new twist and these new items (cannons and ships wheels) to unlock.

• @musicmee yeah would be cool to have a bone crusher wheel and cannons. finally maybe a jolly roger set to match the skellie ships .

• Ahoy @musicmee, you mind if I use that zoomed in image of the cannon for the main post?

• @sgt-palooggoo Be my guest matey :D Love the post so happy to help where I can.

• @musicmee thanks mate, it's up!

• Something like this was already before the Cursed Sails campaign. First images of the Brigatine had also customized cannons and they said before, that yes, they are working on it, but its not coming yet

• @winsterz yeah that was the Bones Crusher Ship Cosmetic Set for Cursed Sails.
    Here's a picture:
    Brig

As you can see it had a customized Capstan and Cannons.
    But when Cursed Sails rolled around: no additional ship customisation.

So until they out and out announce it, I'm not saying additional ship customisation is confirmed to be in the game.

• @sgt-palooggoo Let's hope we'll see cannon customs soon!

• @captain-nicklas
    Don't worry mate, we've seen 2 leaks for Cannon Customisation now.
    I'm sure Cannon Customisation will be rolling out here probably for the next content update.

• @sgt-palooggoo Very well spoted mate.if I remember well, before the cursed Sails Rare leaked a photo of a Brigantine with custom cannons as well.

They apologized saying it is indeed a feature to come but not yet..

To Forsaken shores, due to they didn't talk anything about that arriving now, I think it is just a tease for what is about to come in the future as well

• @sgt-palooggoo I saw you earlier in the comments of rares recent stream

• Hmmm good spot. Seems odd that these were leaked/teased prior to cursed sails and yet were still waiting on an official word for their release. I had actually forgotten about them until your post!

• @roughleech03117 said in Cannon Customisation Confirmed?:

@sgt-palooggoo I saw you earlier in the comments of rares recent stream

I was there yeah.
    Can't get away from the Ooggoo can ya?

• @sgt-palooggoo lol

Views
news
18 out of 19