NEED HELP WITH OUTFITS!

• Hey guys I’m new to Sea of Thieves! I really need help on picking a good outfit for my pirate. As of right now I have the Hunter outfit. I kinda like it but I also don’t. Any suggestions on outfits? And also what are the rare cosmetics right now in the shop? Thanks!

Views
  • I'm trying to look for the perfect meld of different outfits.

• @becausescience1 what do you mean

• @kvngt18 Hey, i really love all the Sea Dog Stuff, nice to combine with some Bilge Rat..

• @kvngt18
    There was a great thread started by @ExpoAlt that had some great outfit ideas
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/70882/sea-of-fashion/1

• The biggest down side to all the current cosmetics is that a huge percentage of pirates all wear the same outfit. Besides the time limited cosmetics, I believe we could use a lot more variety.

• @KvngT18 it's allways a changing thing imo.
    I was very happy with just pants and tattoos and no expensive stuff, but changed my hat once or twice. I just buyed hats as i was happy with my Pirate in general.
    I also didnt buy all the Event Cloth, although i was able to buy it, but one day i thought i should've buyed the barnacle set, but again just buyed the hat. Actually i was able to buy the ceremonial Admiral stuff and combined it a little bit and am very happy with this.
    I'm looking forward for new stuff and will combine again or even wear a full set.
    Buy what you like and combine or set aims to get this and that and give yourself an incentive to get to that.
    I know some things are expensive or require levels. I'm no PL, so i have to use what is offered.
    Nobody can tell you about your personal taste.
    One good advice is, if you arent 100% with your plain Pirate, reroll.
    I doubt we will see character recustomizations soon or ever.
    I for myself really like my style atm, but sometimes i still go and show of my tatoos and slip into my bathing trunks and flip flops :-D

• Well, it kind of depends on what Pirate you have, as the same item can look different on other pirates.My Pirate if different styles FOr example, my Pirate looks completely dreadful in any sort of dress,or alternate hairstyle or color. And you have to keep in mind that some items are tricky little buggars, and are basically others, for example, the hunter jacket and dress are almost the same thing. If I can get a picture or two of your Pirate I'd be happy to help (preferably one with your preferred items and one with nothing on) Of course what you wear is entirely up to you.

Views
7 out of 8