Gamerscore achievements ?

• Seen has they have reduced the amoumt of stuff u have to sell ect do i have to unistall the game n reinstall it now to get that gamerscore achievememt ?

Views
  • @chris-houlden Ahoy matey!

You do not need to do anything just yet, the achievements have either not been altered yet or are going to remain as they are and will unlock once the amount of items required for the achievement has been cashed in.

Once the commendations change has been fully implemented I am sure this will all make sense.

• Cheers swashbuckler

• This is news to me, is this for things like selling 1000 ship wreck chests?

When was this announced if so?

I am an achievement hunter on my favourite games :)

• Dunno dude it just say stuff like 72% completed but everything such as shipwrecked chests etc is all done so i havnt a clue why it still says 72% 89% on stuff on the gamerscore achivements

• The achievements haven’t been altered so far that I am aware of, however from my experiance on OW they can actually change or remove/add different ones so its possible It will be happening.

It wouldn’t suprise me if they plan to add more to the game and update a few all at once. We are still waiting for the community achievement wining entry to be put in the game so it wouldn’t surprise me if when they add that they might tweak the current ones.

• @chunkgb said in Gamerscore achievements ?:

This is news to me, is this for things like selling 1000 ship wreck chests?

When was this announced if so?

I am an achievement hunter on my favourite games :)

The commendation change has been here for a while now. With a lot of talk on the forum as a result as some are frustrated (to say the least) that they have had their hard work diminished in their eyes, whilst for others it is suddenly a lot easier - as was Rare's initial idea, to get them and therefore the extra rep gains needed to help reach Pirate Legend.

There has been no official word yet though as to whether the achievements should be changed to suit the newer, lower numbers for the commendations they match.

• The Achivements will be updated soon. It just takes longer as it's at Microsoft level. Remember the first month...

• when is this gonna happen then?
    remeber a game for PS that has also trophie problem but there it was fixed in 2 weeks.

we are now 6 month further with SoT and nothing yet.
    as a achievement hunter i want to see this fixed asap

i love the game but i do not love how Rare/microsoft handle things

• @knifelife I think some more community achievements should be added hehe... I think an achievable for killing an easter egg near their easter egg would be a great achievement haha

• @dumy2008 Hmmmm yes!! I could see that being fun haha!

They could also have like a “Pirate Curse” achievement. I can’t remember what game it was off but it was pretty clever.

Basically it worked along the lines of.. a developer starts with it unlocked and every person they kill it unlocks for them ect.. and it just keeps going on like that and spreading..

Or the other way around the developers start with it, if you kill a dev it unlocks. Then anyone who kills you gets it etc ect... lol

Wish I could remember what game that was from.

• @knifelife It was Red Dead Redemption, the first one.

Red Dead Rockstar: Kill a Rockstar or someone with this achievement in a public multiplayer match.

• @foxdodge Thank you! That was gonna bug me all day ahaha!

I thought it was Gears of War for some reason.

• @foxdodge Burnout Paradise & Grid did similar ones too.

• @scoobywrx555 GTA IV also had:

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie: Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.

• @knifelife Halo also did it. It is deffo a fun idea for an achievement too!

• There has been many games that have them. Infact Rare did it with Jetpac Refuelled. Infected Which I didn't manage to get. Though it is 0G

• @DuMy2008 @Foxdodge @ScoobyWRX555 Well If a few developers have done it I say they should go for it!

It would be cool if there was an infected face paint or something you unlocked if you got it also!

• @knifelife that could have been a good for the cursed crews event. Not for the infected face paint to be unlocked in your vanity chest but to be immediately applied so you could see the infection spreading.

• @knifelife or even a title...

'Rare Hunter' 'Hunter of the Rare bounties' 'Collector of Rare-heads'

Views
1 out of 20