Sea Of Thieves on sale now!

• With the release of Forsaken Shores just on the horizon, like the shop keepers during the cursed sails event...Microsoft has cut the price of Sea of Thieves and it’s currently on sale on the Microsoft/Xbox store!
    So if you have been wondering if you should hop into the game nows your chance to forge your legend with abit of a discount worthy of any pirate.

Unfortunately as I own the game I can’t actually see the price though Pmsl! But in the UK there is £17.50 discount and America’s is $21.
    I will update the prices on this page when someone is kind enough to share them with me :)
    Here’s the links:

United Kingdom:

United States:

And as always Sea Of Thieves is available through the Xbox game pass for a subscription. You can also get a free trial if you are still not sure.

Views
  • yea i just picked it up for 35% off in the online store. So happy since Forsaken Shores comes out soon.

• Soon it'll be 19.99 just like all the games that flop

• @norwaysday Cough
    Game doesn't flop
    Joins insider program

• As this thread was 7 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 5