End the current Bilge Rat Adventure?

• Given that Forsaken Shores will not be released until the 27th, it would be nice to have a week where we can see how the Reaper's Mark works outside of the BA and also to have fewer CCs in the world.

Can we please end it?

Views
  • I was thinking the same, perhaps becomes more of a PvP thing when not being used to get commendations for voyages, however, aren't the commendations staying in anyway?

• @bran-the-ent That would be interesting to see.

I'm sure it's pure coincidence, but last night was the first night that our crew sailed without the Reapers Mark up. Was engaged by four different ships throughout our session (admittedly one of them we set upon ourselves). Was fun being involved in so much pvp - makes me wonder if more folks are up for combat as they finish the Bilge Rat adventure.

• @dooby All of the commendations from previous events are still obtainable (except for a few time/event specific ones). Starting with the cursed crews event, future events will now continue to offer doubloons after the event is over. But time limited cosmetics will still only be available during the events themselves.

• @foxdodge sorry, yes, the change is the doubloons. The point was more that even after the event is finished, people will still potentially be flying the Reaper's Mark to get the commendations and doubloons associated with voyages.

• @Bran-the-Ent

There won't be any maintenance/update for this week as they are all focused on Forsaken Shores:

• Personally I can't really see myself using it again unless it is linked to some kind of acheivement/campaign.

Views
6 out of 7