Forsaken shores - an update after the weekend's Pioneer testing

• VERY DISAPPOINTED seems as though rare has just given up! Is SoT on the back burner? Working on the new latest, and greatest game now? No contest what so ever since the we’re moving the update, and the oh pat ourselves on the back messages. Where’s the engagement, the teasers, the posts that make me say “I can’t wait to play this”! Yeah they’re not being posted! You’re losing players by the metaphorical galleon! Trust me, I had more people to play with than I had time to play, now I’m lucky to find one when I log in. ENGAGE US! MAKE US WANT TO PLAY! I BEG OF YOU!

• Sorry it should have said contact, not contest.

• @sn1pesh0t-d said in Forsaken shores - an update after the weekend's Pioneer testing:

VERY DISAPPOINTED seems as though rare has just given up! Is SoT on the back burner? Working on the new latest, and greatest game now? No contest what so ever since the we’re moving the update, and the oh pat ourselves on the back messages. Where’s the engagement, the teasers, the posts that make me say “I can’t wait to play this”! Yeah they’re not being posted! You’re losing players by the metaphorical galleon! Trust me, I had more people to play with than I had time to play, now I’m lucky to find one when I log in. ENGAGE US! MAKE US WANT TO PLAY! I BEG OF YOU!

If they fix their current build bugs. There would be a heck of lot more people playing imo.

• @treefittymonsta whilst I agree the bug fixes would help, every online game goes through peaks and troughs as content comes and goes.

I fully expect the seas to be bustling again when FS hits tomorrow. I'm just gutted that I won't be home until 5pm to experience it.

• I find it both comical and sad that those who choose to complain about SoT for whatever reason can't take ownership of their opinions or rather they feel it necessary to paint a picture of doom and gloom for Sea of Thieves overall, often sighting a drastic and dwindling number of players or sometimes they claim that the player base was never really robust at all and in fact a house of cards.

Rare knows exactly how many active players they have at any given moment and undoubtedly are closely tracking any trends in that number positive or negative, and my experience never seems to mirror the horror these disappointed players are experiencing so please, do everyone a favor and save the impending doom verbage, if you want to complain, do so! You should, but try using words like, I don't like this... I feel things are stale, etc.

Thank you, Happy Sailing!

• I want to make a suggestion.Get a big crab.It can lift a boat.Running a distance on the water after lifting the boat.We need to hit its huge pliers.Only then can it lay down the boat.When he puts it down, he spits out the blindness from his mouth against the splint.Such a huge crab.It's fun.

Views
171 out of 217