Forsaken shores is delayed til the 27th.. give us a patch to fix the bugs.

• Can we get a bug fix patch this week? There are alot of bugs that have been in the build for many weeks now. Can we get a patch for some of these this week, if we don't get forsaken shores this week? Especially the inability to access sloop cannonball barrels... please!

Views
  • /signed please patch please.

• No. If there is a delay surely is going to release the 21st

• @eggamer13 said in If forsaken shores is delayed...:

No. If there is a delay surely is going to release the 21st

That's pure speculation. I'm just asking for a bug fix patch if it's delayed for a week or month. They already skipped a patch last week. Which a patch was direly needed last week.

• @treefittymonsta They've said a pair of days. And the most logic day it's the 21st. It's bad for them to delay it like a week. Is bad marketing.

• Honestly it'd be nice if they reach the dead line. (Pretty sure they won't)

But it would be great if they could release a balance patch, if the delay is going to be over 5 days.

• @eggamer13 said in If forsaken shores is delayed...:

@treefittymonsta They've said a pair of days. And the most logic day it's the 21st. It's bad for them to delay it like a week. Is bad marketing.

Don't ever trust what they say lol. 27th for forsaken shores. Now please give us a patch for the current bugs. Don't make us wait another week for fixes.

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Forsaken shores is delayed til the 27th.. give us a patch to fix the bugs.:

Honestly it'd be nice if they reach the dead line. (Pretty sure they won't)

But it would be great if they could release a balance patch, if the delay is going to be over 5 days.

Agree. @Rare Please release a patch this week for current in game bugs.

• Nope. No reason to subtract attention and resources from Forsaken Shores for whatever complaint you have.

I am pretty frequently getting the "black screen of death" right now and would rather them keep their focus and ignore demands from players at this point. Listening to crying and demands has led to the mess we are in... let them fix it.

• A patch this week would be a distraction that Rare do not need right now. It would take away time from the developers, builders and testers. It would also mean the game was unavailable to play for four hours. Let Rare focus on the Forsaken Shores. There are no bugs right now that make the game unplayable.

• Remember when joe neate said the dev team who's creating the forsaken shores has the longest development time???......emmmmmmm yeaaaaahhh lol.

• @The3SheetsNeate please patch the current in game bugs, so we can play this weekend bug free. Focus on current game that is out.

All the streamers I listen have stopped playing the game because of the current bugs and my Xbox friends are unable to access sloop cannonball barrels. I have to hand them cannonballs since they cant access it. Seriously stop ignoring the in game issues. We already didn't get fixes because ur focusing on new content last week . We need fixes to the current bugs in the game. Don't skip another maintenance day. Ugh.....

Views
1 out of 12