Forsaken Shores Hype!

• What are you excited for that is coming in Forsaken Shores?

Views
  • @vision-mintz

I can't wait for the rowboat!! :D

• I think this is more of a Topic for the General Discussion category.
    But yeah, I'm looking forward most to NPCs across the world!

• I'm looking forward to all the bugs and false promises

• @e11evenbsouth Why are you even here still? You have made your intentions clear weeks ago.

• @vision-mintz acting like a goon in a rowboat haha, me and the bro are going to try to have a session just using a rowboat acting as castaways lol

• @vision-mintz hopefully skeleton lords maybe...

• @vision-mintz the outfits!!! and rowboats!! and the new commendations!!

• @vision-mintz
    While all the content seemed promising, I think I'm mostly looking forward to the Cargo runs. The idea from the video of you being able to do multiple at the same time and doing them next to voyages sounded like an amazing addition :) Having more NPCs in the world will also make things a bit more living, although ofc they'll probably just be static like the other NPCs.

@skulliah
    It's still on mate!! The broboatswain race of death!

• Just Somthing to do 😂 the campaige the rowboat guy has done my head in wonder what story n lore it has since the trailer got released

• @fishst1ck said in Forsaken Shores Hype!:

@skulliah

Hahahaha

Ready to lose? :D

• @vision-mintz watching my crew boil and die in the ocean when they loose the rowboat.

• @skulliah said in Forsaken Shores Hype!:

@fishst1ck said in Forsaken Shores Hype!:

@skulliah

Hahahaha

Ready to lose? :D

I was born ready to lose!

• More commendations !!
    Rowboat !!
    New weapons ??

• @vision-mintz It's got to be the volcanoes!

• Jolly boats!

• @vision-mintz I am so excited for cargo runs, and that they are adding NPC's to islands as well as mini outposts which seems so amazing to me!

• @lord-pharqwad Haha rowboats will be fun indeed.

• @musicmee Volcanoes are going to be quite the danger.

• the delay

• @beanmariocow Do you say that in a good or bad way? Personally I am all for it. I’m very hyped for the new region and features!

• @jacketedlawyer6 In a good way I mean. Sadly it has been delayed.

• @vision-mintz Ok yeah I get you

• @vision-mintz said in Forsaken Shores Hype!:

What are you excited for that is coming in Forsaken Shores?

I'm looking forward to the possible bug fixes.

• I'm ready to find out if the new AI threat is a Phoenix!!!! I've watched the ending of the forsaken shores trailer over and over if you pay close attention you can hear a bird screeching at the end. VERY EXCITE!!!

• @texthak1lla said in Forsaken Shores Hype!:

@treefittymonsta
    I'm ready to find out if the new AI threat is a Phoenix!!!! I've watched the ending of the forsaken shores trailer over and over if you pay close attention you can hear a bird screeching at the end. VERY EXCITE!!!

I think you confused bugs with flying birds. There could literally be no content in forsaken shores. As long as they fix the current bugs, that is all I need. Oh and the reduction of cursed cannonballs would be nice too.

• @treefittymonsta lol

• @texthak1lla I don't think it is a bird I think it's just the music

• @texthak1lla Imagination at max or bored to death ?

• @fancyathlete182
    To the max

• @texthak1lla ;)

• Looking forward to not knowing my way around the new places :)

• @dutchyankee said in Forsaken Shores Hype!:

Looking forward to seeing how they are going to try to salvage the disastrous Barrel UI.

Aren't we all. It's shocking they still haven't come out with any further improvements after the empty feature. I would have rather they fixed the inaccessible cannonball barrels bug on sloops than add the empty notification to barrels.

• @jacketedlawyer6 said in Forsaken Shores Hype!:

@beanmariocow Do you say that in a good or bad way? Personally I am all for it. I’m very hyped for the new region and features!

No, im really annoyed that the devs keep on delaying the updates, i completly undestand why but they could at least plan better and not announce the release date that early until youre 100% positive.

• Most hyped for a fully functional dlc release!!!

Views
1 out of 38