Venting

• Had a server where everyone was in an alliance. Making good loot as everyone was doing something. I was alone on a sloop doing commendations. One crew was doing athenas and was almost done with it and i got disconnected from the server. No way to get back on and lost that athena exp😭😭😭😭 Wish there was a way to rejoin a server. Sucks!

Views
  • I feel you I’ve been disconnecting a lot recently

• @j-flo-sgt join one of the many fleets on discord. You can join in athena runs and server alliances.

• @d-jaguar how does that work? People server hop or ask for ships?

• @j-flo-sgt no, not server hop just ask others in the discord fleet will sail around and ask other ships if they can have their ship. Some times they propose giving them an athenas or another voyage for their ship. The departing ship invites them to their party and they join the leaving players ship. Another pirate will join their ship on a different server and give them their voyage and then join back on either of the two ships they now have on the server. You do this over time and you get all the ships. Sometimes players are getting off and willing to give it up. All you have to do is ask.

It's worth it for new pirates. You get to play with more experienced players and learn some tricks. I'm not a fan of the server wide alliance, but it can be helpful if you want to rank up fast.
    Have fun!

Views
1 out of 5