The Tale of Xavierbeard and The Sween

• Here I tell, the tale of meself, from the very beginning to now.

So it started, with a new boat and a new crew. First time for all four of us, mere sailors at the time. The sea was different in those days, not a sloop or Brigantine to be seen. It was the days of the Technical alpha. Simple yet great. We had no idea what to do. As we where about to leave the outpost for the first time, golden sands it was, a castaway approached us, stranded on the island. He told us his tale. He had no crew nor a ship, so he stayed with us and tought us all the way of the sea. His name was Crusader Sween. It was a great time that day. Voyages a plenty we completed that day, plenty of gold in our pockets.

We bought ourselves Blunderbusses, (yes, you could purchase it back in the day.) And went back to sea. Another ship approached us. They were friendly however. We made great friends with some of them and later after a few missions of our 9 person armada, we hit the hay. Many times we did that. Sailin with the first pirate I ever met, Crusader Sween.

Launch rolled around and I hadn't seen the Sween since beta. I nearly forgot about him, the pirate that tought me the ways of the sea, the one who I held closest to me heart.

The day when the skeleton fleets invaded the sea, me and me crew where sailin to the blasted skellies to kill em.
    On our way to the fight we saw a sloop, and decided to see if they would join us.

Low and behold, it was the man him self, Crusader Sween. After many months of not seeing him, I had nearly forgot his name. We crewed up and sunk the skellies to the bottom. Since then, Sween and I have been sailin the seas like the old days. Old pioneers to New pioneers, we still find joy in playing together.

From the Shores of Plenty to the Devil's Roar, we've sailed them all (well maybe not the Devil's Roar yet haha.)

I hereby dedicate this post to the man himself, Crusader Sween.

Views
1 out of 1