Megaladon trick.

• Hi,

I wanna share something. While I was playing Sea of thieves on a brig with some buddy’s, the megaladon came. One of my friends said “use your drum, and play the megaladon song, You need the shark drum I think. Then it’ll leave you alone” Meg came at us all through the hours, whenever we used the drum it worked! Is this a coincidence? Lol

Views
  • Usually it just attacks us every time!!

• @popcanzombie135 Ahoy matey!

I believe this is just a coincidence... but it would be nice if there was an actual trick to distract the Meg!

• @popcanzombie135 said in Megaladon trick.:

Hi,

I wanna share something. While I was playing Sea of thieves on a brig with some buddy’s, the megaladon came. One of my friends said “use your drum, and play the megaladon song, You need the shark drum I think. Then it’ll leave you alone” Meg came at us all through the hours, whenever we used the drum it worked! Is this a coincidence? Lol

I will test this next I have the chance but most of the time I get the passive meg show up as such I normally just ignore her since the main "trick" that I use is to sail close by to rocks or land to get her to swim back down to the depths she came from.

• I have heard tales about sacrificing chickens to Meg to make her leave you alone but ill definitely try this out.

Hope this works.

• I always snipe the Meg repeatedly with my sniper, and cut past an island as quickly as possible to shake her off. Haven't been attacked in several weeks. Hitting her even with just sniper or pistol shots seems to deter her, although that's purely personal observation.

• Interesting...

• @th3xr34p3r said in Megaladon trick.:

@popcanzombie135 said in Megaladon trick.:

Hi,

I will test this next I have the chance but most of the time I get the passive meg show up as such I normally just ignore her since the main "trick" that I use is to sail close by to rocks or land to get her to swim back down to the depths she came from.

I do the same thing, find the nearest island or rock and head for it to keep meg at bay. LOL

Views
1 out of 8