Athena's Missing Exp / Not Receiving Any

• Not sure whats going on but today I logged in and my Athena's is sitting at level 7 with no experience. I did an Athena's about 10 minutes ago and did not receive any experience for it. Is anyone else having this problem. I was going to continue doing Athena's quests but now I'm a bit worried.

Views
  • @halvar-the-pale I think someone else posted something similar earlier today.

• @halvar-the-pale This has been mentioned a few times since the last patch.

Apparently your progress is still recorded and although you don't see (in your case) the level 7 progression you'll soon be level 8 all of a sudden.... after a total of 12, level 7 Athena's.

But don't hold me to it, I'm just relaying what others have said.

• @halvar-the-pale

Ahoy there, here's a small article which was posted recently in the Support section, if you find it's still occurring then please raise a ticket via Support to let the teams know as this was thought to be resolved recently.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360009032593-Bug-Losing-company-Athena-progress

• You should receive the xp eventually. The xp bar is glitched right now do you can only check your xp progress when you cash in a chest and you watch it go up. Normally if you don’t receive gold or xp it’ll come to you eventually

• @gunmetallake308 This happened to me. I didn't receive any two nights ago and then ran an Athena with a friend last night and everything was suddenly awarded. Jumped up a rep level and the gold count shot up as well.

• Yeah, this happens to everyone. They’ll have it fixed soon though.

• It's just a UI bug. The progress still advance

• @halvar-the-pale You are getting the rep..but the UI is messed up and you don't see it..but if you pay attention when turning in the chest it will show you your current xp.

• Edit: what @AverageHeroz said lol

Views
1 out of 10