Screenshot Database of in-game sets and items as they are released to the live build

• https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/99ble8/screenshot_database_of_ingame_sets_and_items/

As per the header: Non-released sets/commendations will be tracked separately until they are released officially on the live build to stay in line with the main forum rules.

This is a WIP with each update as I unlock new commendations, buy set items and have time to compile the info and related screenshots.

At the bottom of the post you will find updated footnotes linked to each section.

Views
  • @th3xr34p3r you forgot to put the 3 region sails from cursed sails or are those not time limited?

• @tre23 said in Screenshot Database of in-game sets and items as they are released to the live build:

@th3xr34p3r you forgot to put the 3 region sails from cursed sails or are those not time limited?

I must of forgot to add them in to that list when I was focusing on items from the duke store since I already had them in the screenshot section, but updated.

• Just a bump to let people know I am still active with this database and that it exists for those still looking to bookmark one, I just went through to update it with the commendations I have completed and ones I have left remaining until the next time I sync it up.

Since the main post is in archive mode, please comment in this thread as needed and I will reply when I can.

• Thank you! This is extremely helpful! Can't wait to see some more ship sets!

• This is an awesome post! Thank you 😊

I am struggling to read the screen shot pics though on Imgur. Is there a way to make the images larger at all?

• @yourenowontv just click on the images in the albums when on imgur to zoom in.

• @th3xr34p3r Got it now that I'm on my desktop, thanks!. I was on my iPad and it didn't work to tap to enlarge. Nice one 😀

Views
1 out of 8