"Le Choc des Océans" - The #1 event in the french community!

• Choc des Océans Logo

Le Choc des Océans aka The Clash of the Seas!

Ahoy everyone! I'm here today to talk about the #1 event in the french community of Sea Of Thieves: "Le Choc des Océans" (aka "The Clash of the Seas")!

What's this event about?

Organized by the Sea Of Thieves French Community Discord, this event regroups made-up teams together for some fun activities! Defending Tina's latest lengendary grog shipment at her famous tavern "The Captain's Head" from blood thirsty pirates, or even 3 brigantines fighting each other with cursed cannonbals retrieved from one of Wanda's shipwreck: "La Belle Poule" (aka "The Pretty Chicken")!

LCDO GIF

Latest event: L'Escarmouche de La Belle Poule!

L'Escarmouche de La Belle Poule (aka The Skirmish of The Pretty Chicken) was our latest event. During this event 6 teams of brigantines fought around Old Salts Atoll. The last living soul brings victory to his team! Cursed Cannonballs were retrieved from the wreck of the ship on the island. And they are used to blow up ennemies vessels!

Before the fight, one member on each team is pick out to be their champion. The winner of a blade duel, agility or drinking skill shall have the privilege the choose cursed cannonballs from the pool firstly. An explosion and a shot of cannon from the referee ship mark the beginning of the fight! Every 10 minutes, a pool Cursed Cannonballs was put on the island by the referee team.

A wonderful and shiny treasure along with some giveaways from the Sea Of Thieves's shop await the fearless crew that will crush all their ennemies!

Want to see this event in action? Here's the video!

LCDO Screenshot #1

LCDO Screenshot #2

LCDO Screenshot #3

LCDO Screenshot #4

LCDO Screenshot #5

We hope you like this event and don't forget to join us on the Sea Of Thieves French Community Discord! See ya!

(Special thanks: @Valdaghan @TerraS77 @VOIDFACTORY)

Views
  • Ahoy, I'm Valdaghân, and as the host of all this, I approve this scoundrels games !

• Good job guys, i love naval battle =)

• best event in the sea of thieves community :3 !

• As a contestant of both events and the winner of the first one, I can definitly say that I love those tournaments made by our community !

• Best and funny event haha !

• Nice event , as always

• I was a contestant of this event, and it was really really cool !
    Haven't seen anything like that before in the SoT community

• I attended two of the three event and i must say it regroups some of the most skilled players in the french community.
    10/10 will attend the nexts.

Views
8 out of 9