A Tale of Grit and Tribulation ---- Song for atmosphere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIuO3RpMvHg&t=664s

• Gather 'round, me buckos, for I have a tale to share. One of infamy, greed, and terror about the seas!!! Fire crackles and Hawks cry

Twas a dark and dreary night amongst the high and looming seas of The Wilds. A crew of three emerged from the fog of the ocean dawning an all black ship. The head of the crew being Jolly Josh Pickaroon looking about the area from on high via crows nest. The ship headed full waft towards a fort to initiate resupply.

The crew having resupplied and now thirsty for voyage, robbery, and quarrel seek to either occupy their gold l**t by another ship or by conquering the islands themselves! And so began their journey of robbery amongst the entire ocean. Three sloops falling victim to the crew stealing everything from their cursed skulls right down to the bananas in their hands!!!

Sinking nearly 5 ships while observing, they came upon a mysterious cloud in the sky. Cursed Corpsman thinking it be a figment of malaria or perhaps scurvy, but nay, there it was! A Skull fort in the distance! NineStackerAce plotting the course, they carefully sailed and watched the horizon as they crept closer and closer to lining their pockets with even more wonder and gold!!!

No ship, be it from sloop to galleon was safe in our wake. Quickly mooring and disembarking they began cutting up the skeletons something fierce! Wave upon wave, it was truly a fight for the hoard beneath!!

The horizon she be clear for all of 10 minutes until... Until a galleon crew of 3 was spotted off in the distance dawning a clean hull and green sails stalking us as if we could be its final meal for the day...

The crew feared not and continued slashing and hacking its way through many a skeletons. It was a valiant battle, one that would go down in history. Nevertheless, despite our infamous presence about the server, the galleon was headed full sail towards our very location. Aware of the situation, the crew dawned their best fighting stances once again! cannons loaded and pockets full of shells, we sailed head on towards the combatant!

The galleon crew sinking their ship a whole 3 times whilst battling the Brig crew of 3. Their only tactic, all be it poor, was to abandon ship and occupy the island, but this would go fruitless after meeting our cutlass and guns! They did it all. Hiding in the cannon towers, slinging gun powder barrels, attempting to board! It was all to no avail!

Finally the Skeleton Captain showed his face! The battle lasting for what seemed like hours, but was true to one minute to dispatch of the wicked captain! Finally the key was ours, but the crew was on our tail for a 4th time!!

Now having the key, NineStackerAce as quarter master took the key and hid within a cannon tower in which the rival crew had tried to do. The Brig crew weighed anchor and sailed away quick as can be. The galleon crew landed about the island and searched every which way they could, but they failed to successfully search the towers as I hid with key in hand.

The last tactic for us to successfully get away with it all would be for the captain, Jolly Josh Piackroon, to sail right next to the tower and for me to jump at a leap of faith and to land upon the boat safe and sound. Finally the made headway towards the very tower I was in.

I jumped for my life and for our gold and, by Athena, I made the jump! The rival crew had no clue and could only look on as their poor tactics and much effort sailed right away from them! We had the key! We did it, lads!

The next task would be to return, but when? Surely the crew will remember us and stalk the island waiting in anticipation for that key to come back right into their hands! So we sailed all the way to Dagger tooth outpost! There we would dawn new cloth, a new hull, new sails, and a new flag. Change our fairness as much as we could so they'd be fooled!

We sailed back to the rightful fort with much nervousness. Whilst on heading we armed up once again at the many forts along the way. Having stocked over 120 cannon balls, we were ready for another fight. All for the gold. All for the fame. All for the greed!

We reached Sanctuary outpost and observed the fort in which we fought over for many a time. We saw sloops and Brigs about the sea in various locations, but they were all too familiar with the likes of us and kept clear.

No ships were at Keel haul fort. We made our way once more. I patrolled the island 4 fold before giving the all clear. No mermaids, no powder barrels, no sailors to rival us and steal our treasure. We couldn't believe it.

We opened the vault and there it was, our much fought for hoard and prizes! The rest would be history from there. A pay off marking up to 15,000 GOLD!!!! We were surely pleased with our efforts.

The tale remains that to this very day the rival galleon crew wanders the seas cursed to be coated in salt from their very deeds and attempts to rid of the famous Brigantine crew! Now they search the seas dispatching every ship they come across... Or so they attempt to at least...

So that's the story of YayMayorBee182, Corpsman7, and NineStackerAce, in what was the greatest adventure to this very day for the crew in Athena's blessed and also cursed seas.

So next time you're sailing about and plundering, be a watchful eye for the privateer crew of 3. 3 devilishly handsome privateers with a pirates mind to match! And it best be your wise decision to simply surrender to them and hand over all ye loot and supplies or be torn asunder and executed by the likes of these fearless and well regarded men.

Legend says they not even be of Pirate Legend fame!... for now...

Picture of our plunder down below. Also dawning 15 gunpowder barrels off screen.

link text

Views
1 out of 1