Sea of Thieves Collectable Coins

• I collect gaming related coins and the Sea Of Thieves ones are driving me insane!

At the same time as I pre-ordered the game, I bought the collectable coin that was available at the time. Does anyone know if that antique coin is the same as the one that is available on the store now?

I bought the silver coin from E3 on Ebay and have just pre-ordered the "Pirates for all eternity" coin. I am however missing the Gold Coin which I believe was a Zavvi exclusive?

I was just wondering if people know of any more floating around that I am missing?

Also does anyone here have the gold coin...?

Views
  • @mukea Ahoy matey!

The antique coin is the same, I believe.

The Zavvi coin can be found on eBay but for a hefty cost at times... There is also the Xbox Fanfest coin out there, which is highly sort after!

• @musicmee Ahhh But does he have a @Pikaaroon coin, I hear they are really Rareeee..

• @knifelife Good shout!

I tried not to think about that one, as that is the only piece of Sea of Thieves merch I don't own :(

• @musicmee Oh dear... I hear there be a small stash in the Rare headquarters... We just need a ship and some bilgerats crazy enough to pull it off

• @knifelife I have been to the studio twice and have managed to draw a pretty in-depth map... well drawn in crayon anyway!

So it's only a matter of time before that loot is mine!

• @musicmee Sorted you cannon into the gold storage I’m heading for the digital codes section, there’s about three sails I need to add to my collection.

• @knifelife Ahhhhh.... those banana sails, that's where the money's at!

• Ooh ok great thanks, I didn't know about the fanfest coin, yet another one I can't afford then!

I did a bit more searching and saw that there is also a coin from physical pre-orders in America is that right?

• @mukea I also believe this is the same antique coin... I will double check this but I think all preorder coins were the same style.

• @musicmee There is one on ebay at the moment when searching for preorder coin that has the Sea of Thieves logo on the back of it rather than the compass.

• @mukea Have you got a link you could DM me?

Not sure I have seen that coin before.

• I just got the cards and a throw blanket always good on a cold evening drinking rum and playing go fish..lol

• @musicmee Never used the DM on this forum before but just gave it a go!

• @mukea Got it ;D

Ahhh yeah, that one is a legit coin, It was pretty much only available in one store? Target preorders I think!

So that is another for your list :( I fear this is becoming very expensive?

• @musicmee Yeah Best Buy the listing said. Well, there goes my aim of getting them all! I'll just keep checking ebay and hope I guess haha

Views
15 out of 16