Hmm buy your Athenas voyage on ebay...something wrong with this?

Views
  • This is what this game has become.

• Although those crates look pretty good there is definitely something wrong with this... beside the price tag of $2,999.99.
    "4 Certificates of Authenticity" Authenticated by the seller, not Rare.

• @johnhp1

Need to put a server Reapers Mark on this guy when he is on so we call all join his server and ruin his day.

• {Insert "That's "Suspicious" meme here}

• It seems to be equivalent and no different than "micro transactions" which most players have no problem paying directly to the video game companies. This happens to be a private seller doing it, how is that wrong since micro-transactions are widely acceptable and deemed to be justified ?

• @johnhp1 said in Hmm buy your Athenas voyage on ebay...something wrong with this?:

@johnhp1

Need to put a server Reapers Mark on this guy when he is on so we call all join his server and ruin his day.

That'd be Awesome Mate ! Now you're thinkin' like a Pirate !

• @personalc0ffee said in Hmm buy your Athenas voyage on ebay...something wrong with this?:

@williamherschel said in Hmm buy your Athenas voyage on ebay...something wrong with this?:

This is what this game has become.

Dude, this game has been this way since launch. Almost immediately after launch there were people selling voyages, training, and PL grind.

It's only gotten worse.

Happens with every game.

While it is true that the majority of games do get worse after launch, Sea of Thieves is a unique exception...This game only continues to get better and better each week ! An Absolute Masterpiece in our time bro.

• @personalc0ffee said in Hmm buy your Athenas voyage on ebay...something wrong with this?:

@maddmordigann said in Hmm buy your Athenas voyage on ebay...something wrong with this?:

@personalc0ffee said in Hmm buy your Athenas voyage on ebay...something wrong with this?:

@williamherschel said in Hmm buy your Athenas voyage on ebay...something wrong with this?:

This is what this game has become.

Dude, this game has been this way since launch. Almost immediately after launch there were people selling voyages, training, and PL grind.

It's only gotten worse.

Happens with every game.

While it is true that the majority of games do get worse after launch, Sea of Thieves is a unique exception...This game only continues to get better and better each week !

You misunderstood me. I meant this level of selling or boosting behavior as "services" is getting worse after launch of the game.

Oh ok , I got you. However it doesn't appear to be a ToS violation on any front because the guy claims to be selling his "time" that he works to complete the service. Seems legit to me. Don't streamers do the same thing ?

• Hate to be a stick in the mud. But isn't posting links to external third party sellers against the forum rules? Seen these posts get locked before.

• Hi there, if you see something you don't think is right on these waters or the wider seas, please let us know by making a report through Support.

For now, I'll be deleting these links, and locking this thread.

Views
15 out of 16