High Wind At Ancient Spire Outpost

• Or else I ticked off Neptune somehow. https://youtu.be/maaPTtfpFrY

Views
  • @caledre Wow! ... At first, I thought that was a kite... that could have been a nasty head injury!

• @musicmee I swear I thought I dropped anchor before I went ashore....

• @caledre Haha! Oh wow! I really am curious to know if it would have killed you if it had landed on you.

• @caledre Well... I think that excuse WILL get you out of a parking ticket THIS time!

@IOnEI-Falcon ... well, that got dark very quickly!

• @ionei-falcon
    Well when I ran down there to check the boat it had four brand new holes so it definitely damaged itself...

• @caledre

Hahahaha! That's got to be the best I've seen yet, yikes, you escaped a nasty fate there lol

• I realize this was a "What the heck" moment, but that did make me smile. Thanks for the laugh.

• Hahaha, happened to me a few times before but I’ve never had it hit an island.

• Haha, this is really such a great shot.
    Has it been tweeted or posted on reddit? The Devs might get a kick out of it.

• @pdt-mindstream said

I hope not, they should be made to visit their own website more often.

• @admiral-rrrsole said in High Wind At Ancient Spire Outpost:

@pdt-mindstream said

I hope not, they should be made to visit their own website more often.

Yeah, they probably see stuff from here too, but... tweets have more reach, ya know?
    We scoundrels on the forums are the real lunatics. There's a whole other world out there, hehe.

• @pdt-mindstream
    Just tell them about it. Leave a trail of clues like a treasure map riddle.
    Once they're in, quickly lock the door behind them. :o)

• Ahahah this is too good!!!

• OMG! That was epic! I saw some floating chicken coops the other day. I don't believe they ever came down, they just kept going up, up, up. But that was nothing compared to what I just witnessed. Holy Neptune!

• @caledre You're calling Poseidon Neptune, obviously. No wonder he ticked off!

• @pdt-mindstream Tweeted.

• Run Dorothy!

Also, if that had been a shark, would have confirmed Sharknado! for Sea of Thieves....just saying....

Views
17 out of 18