The moments that make the game good

• I wanted to share a tiny moment that makes the game good for me.

I always try to give my last stash to someone, rather than cashing it in. Today, I spotted a sloop with white sails that clearly was for anchor. I picked up my captain's chest, jumped from my ship and sneakily boarded the sloop, only to find its owner asleep upon the wheel.
    I wanted to leave the chest there, but there was a brig coming, so I raised the anchor and made for Golden Sands (I believe). It's hard to steer when a pirate is blocking your view by sleeping on the wheel :p
    When we were almost at the outpost, another pirate spawened on deck. Not sure if they were already part of the crew. They certainly weren't on board when I left.
    They let me sail for a little bit, and then they shot me with a rifle.

If this was you: thank you for making that moment happen :p It was too good.

Views
  • @ottersteeth

This is a fabulous idea for a positive thread, I don't think there is anyone in the community who hasn't had at least one of those moments, thanks for sharing!

Here's one of my many tiny moments which I love - it can happen at any time, any place in the game and it's just a glimpse of a perfect sunrise or sunset, or the way the light of the moon catches the water, and despite my many hours sailing it still catches me by surprise as a perfect 'wow' moment.

Views
1 out of 2