My adventure last night... well Sloops are OP...

• So I was sailing around on my sloop collecting cursed cannonballs (Find it so relaxing) Then I noticed someone flying the Reapers Mark on the Seas, so I went to investigate... So sailing for 10 minutes and I finally see that Red Glow in the distance, it was to my surprised a Galleon, I've not really seen them for a while let alone flying a Reapers Mark.

So I decided to cautiously approach this parked up Galleon, noticed I mentioned I always collect Cursed Cannonballs? ;) Well I utilised them!

I first started making some holes, She then started sailing trying to make her escape so my first trick was the Anchorball I then shot some more regular cannonballs into her, I then prevented the crew repairing with the Barrelball and then I shot the rest and before the rock and shallows stopped me I launched one more Cursed Cannonball.... You guessed it! The Helmball! I finally made it off the shallows, repaired and cycled around to where the galleon was and thar she be, sinking away, I eventually killed the crew and I collected their loot, which they hid poorly...

Crate of Bananas (50/50)
    7 Chicken Coops
    1 Seafarers chest
    1 Castaway Chest

So I picked them up, and then I noticed something.. I kept getting 4 fps dips and it was becoming unresponsive, then I saw someone on my ship (Enemy + White text) I couldn't report him because they had no name, but my performance was fine before that person showed up so as you guessed it my victory turned into a loss!

But I'd never had so much fun since my first Galleon kill with just a powder keg!

Views
1 out of 1