The new Barrels menu

• Hello!
    I've been experiencing some problems with the new barrels menu, and I was wondering if anyone else have too.

One of these problems occurs in the ship's cannonballs barrel (more specifically the Corvette) where the menu always closes quickly after being opened, I'm not sure, but probably the bug is in the system that checks the barrel and player distance (and then close the menu if the player is kicked away), but currently it closes the menu even though the player is stopped.

The other problem is also related to the barrel of cannonballs. How exactly do you select the cursed cannonballs? It does not seem possible to select it from your inventory (like the normal cannonball), you should move it to the barrel and then collect it again to keep it in your hand... I do not know, it's strange, but maybe it's just me.

These are the "problems" that made me confused in this new update.
    I'm on the Xbox One platform, and sorry for any grammar mistake.

Views
    bug
  • @salatiels Hey, the barrel kicking you out of the UI is a known issue and i will admit anoying one. It happens on my sloop but i think it occurs when going over big waves and through rough seas. I believe they are working on a fix and hopefully it will be ready by the next patch.

But if you raise a bug report in the support section of the forums Rare will get back to you. Heres a link:

And about your second question about equipping Cursed Cannon balls: Currently the only way you can select them if by pressing start and it will bring up your characters inventory/resource menu, highlight the ball you wish to use and press A and it will be equiped in your characters hand ready to be loaded. :)

• Hit the start button and it will load a new resources tab. Clunky but at least it functions.

• @KnifeLife said in The new Barrels menu:

@salatiels Hey, the barrel kicking you out of the UI is a known issue and i will admit anoying one. It happens on my sloop but i think it occurs when going over big waves and through rough seas. I believe they are working on a fix and hopefully it will be ready by the next patch.

Cool to know they're already working on it :-)

And about your second question about equipping Cursed Cannon balls: Currently the only way you can select them if by pressing start and it will bring up your characters inventory/resource menu, highlight the ball you wish to use and press A and it will be equiped in your characters hand ready to be loaded. :)

oh I had not even noticed that the menu on the start button could have this utility
    Thanks!

@d-jaguar said in The new Barrels menu:

Hit the start button and it will load a new resources tab. Clunky but at least it functions.

Yep, thank you!

Views
bug
3 out of 4