Athena's Fortune reputation wheel showing zero

• Regarding the progress wheel failing to show any progress toward next level, are Legendary Chests still progressing the rep or should we be waiting for a fix?

I can see the progress increase when we hand a chest in, but next time I check, it's back to zero.

Views
  • Apparently, this is a known bug. Although the graphical display is not showing fractional progress between levels, the numbers are accumulating. You should find, when you do enough, that it will pop from 42.0 to 43.0 (or whatever).

• @surveyorpete Aye karumba. I thought there were only 10 levels of Athena's.

I think you must have meant "4.2" or something.

• Oh. I only read about the bug. I thought it was referring to levels in sub-Legend grind; but maybe it was Athena's. Perhaps its both.

• Yeah I've noticed this and I am a little reluctant to do any Athena's quests knowing the wheel isn't going to progress at all

• @jmapuk as for as the known issues section tells us you can still see the progression in the pop ups upon delivery, the menu just isnt showing them correctly

• @callmebackdraft

Top man backdraft appreciate it

• @blownboats Yeah, you can still gain rep for Athenas. Once you turn in your chest you will see your current progress towards the next level. There is just a display hiccup that is preventing users from seeing their progress from the Reputation menu.

Views
7 out of 8