Forsaken Shores trailer

• So, XBOX did a mistake and they posted the FS trailer before. [EDIT] Now its deleted, so you can't see it.

Views
  • Well, i watched it, it was pretty good. showed off some new cosmetics. everything treasure wise was same except for a bit of fire added to it...
    was a decent trailer though.
    Cats already out the bag they should just own it instead of try to hush it up

• @shuoink yep

• Isn’t the trailer supposed to drop today anyways?

• @haydensolo It is... just Xbox got a bit too excited and released it early!

#MaybeTomorow!

• @musicmee can't understand them... Really?! Why would the video has something to do with the game's issues? And even being released by few minutes by Xbox.. this is all actually very confusing.....

• @nunoazuldimeter I think they need to get across how serious they are about fixing issues and releasing a trailer video will swamp their social and community teams beyond what they already are, when they are already redirecting and helping users out with the latest issues/server issues we have.

Probably a good idea not to burden the team more than necessary!

• @nunoazuldimeter well i can, people might buy the game due to it, and they come into hot water when the servers are down on first play

• @musicmee and the delay of something they announced and people are waiting won't do that as well?

Still confusing to me. This seems all a big joke to me. Sorry, really sorry... But it's one after another.

• @nunoazuldimeter The Xbox thing was unfortunate but that was probably auto-tweeted by them and scheduled a while ago.

Rare only have a small studio (in comparison to the others) and smartly managing staff resources will get the issues fixed and communicated more effectively if they are having to spread Forsaken Shores hype.

• Real reason, delayed due to bugs

Views
1 out of 11