Ahoy there me mateys!!!

• Looking for adults to play with. I'm not into searching down ships and just sinking them for no reason. My motto do not fire unless fired upon. Just like everybody else I want to be a legend one day! Lets help each other get to PL!!!

Views
  • @xx1hotmessxx Ahoy matey!

That sounds like a mighty fine motto to me! I wish you well finding a good crew to sail with.

• @musicmee Why don't you sail with them?

• I'm always on the hunt for people to play with that have that mentality. Most of my friends have a shoot first rule and it really messes with my motivation when I just want to chill, make some gold and tell a few jokes. So, shoot me a friend request and I'll play with you. I'll help you reach pirate legend!

• @chugginss Might want to @ them just in case they don't check this.

• @xx1hotmessxx Sounds like a good motto to me, send me a friend request and we can sail together some time to see how it goes. What time zone are you and your available times to play?

• @nofears-fun I'm in Florida so I'm EST. I typically jump on between 6PM-7PM Monday thru Thursday maybe do 3-4 hours of sailing. On the weekends I could be on all day LOL.

• @chugginss I'm sooo excited I will add you ;)

• Ahoy!! It's just me and a buddy that play a few hours at every night after the kids go to bed. 9pm-12ish :) I'm a Pirate Legend and helping my buddy get there too. We joke, We play shanties and just have fun. I live in MI and my buddy is in FL so we are Est Time.

Hope to sail the sees with you or ANYONE haha

Tag - Ai Wiitigo

• Ahoy!!

I’m the same, I won’t open fire unless someone starts on my ship, I like being a friendly pirate and helping others’ along the way :)

• @xx1hotmessxx said in Ahoy there me mateys!!!:

Looking for adults to play with. I'm not into searching down ships and just sinking them for no reason. My motto do not fire unless fired upon. Just like everybody else I want to be a legend one day! Lets help each other get to PL!!!

I run with a crew of 3, me, my wife and sometimes my son, we pretty much have the same motto. Except mine is, don't start nothing and there will be nothing. :)

• @xx1hotmessxx

Ahoy there and welcome aboard!

There are a few places where ye might be findin' a good crew to sail with, one of them being the fleets which advertise in this thread -

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/category/51/find-a-crew

The second might well be the LFG function on the xbox app or better still the official Sea of Thieves discord -

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/category/51/find-a-crew

Look forward to seeing you on the seas!

• @xx1hotmessxx
    Ahoy there and welcome to this amazing world.

• @xx1hotmessxx

If your ever looking for a good crew of players to sail with check us out. Newly formed on discord from an Xbox club, over 120 members will be on by Saturday. Rum Runners Republic! https://discord.gg/D6RAQMx

We are doing a Forsaken Shores Mega Gold Hoarders Alliance this weekend.

Views
13 out of 14