What was your longest session?

• So yesterday I had the day off work and I was bedridden for a medical reason so I decided to go hard at Sea of Thieves and ended up playing for 13 hours in 1 server and was able to get away with not being sunk.

What was your longest session and the adventure you had?

Here's my story I'll try to keep it short haha...

So me and a friend who also had a day off logged on in the early am and started a sloop and we spawn at galleons grave. I take a look around things seem active, I see a brig and 2 galleons sailing around. One of the galleons started coming right towards us to start and it ended up being 1 guy and we were going to be friendly. The brig also came by and they wanted to kill the galleon so we just decided to team up because there was no swaying their objective of sinking the lone sailor on the galleon. I know...a bit unfair but sometimes I choose my alliances wisely as I wanted to get some work done and don't need to make enemies with the wrong people.

So we sank that galleon then talking to the brig they were out for vengeance they said on a trolling galleon on the seas. We see the reapers mark over at Smugglers bay way across the map, it was another galleon... By the time we both make it in the area they are at Sailors Bounty. The Brig gets there first and goes full attack and nails them with 2 kegs. I drive by as my crewmate goes in with another keg and I lace them with a full set of 10 cannonballs and do a 180 for another pass. Galleon was actually making a decent effort but we were just too much for them. They were facing the brig and only got to shoot off 1 cannon before I land a solid Peaceball and neutralize their offense. In just a few short moments the galleon was sunk with all the profanities being shouted at us...

Then something insane happened...I gained telepathy somehow with a glitch when they died apparently. There was a sweet spot that I could be in the water where they died and i could hear everything the galleon was saying although they were across the map. So I sat there in silence as I listened to them for about 10 mins about if they want to go back and fight us and how they can see us with the reapers marks still sitting at Sailors Bounty. Last I heard was they were going to a sunken ship to loot it but I thought that was crazy how I could hear them it was the first time that happened to me.

The rest of the day was filled with killing skeletons with cursed cannonballs and a merchant grind with the Reapers mark to finish my 30 voyages completed with it raised. Ended the day on our sloop with around 100 total cursed cannonballs on hand, about 400 regular cannon balls, 250 planks, 150 bananas, and 20+ kegs. I felt so attached to our ship we sailed on for about 13 hours!

Views
  • 36 hours is the longest session I've had

• I'd say maybe 10 or a little more hours in one go during the first skelly ship appearance, had a good crew and alliance, brig, sloop and galleon, we kept swapping who's on what ship to achieve all commendations on the very first day 😂 but had to redo the first one because we were that excited to see the ships we didn't get the correct sails first, was a long day/night 😂 fun though!

• My longest was 18 hours. It was on the second day of the Cursed sails event. We had a glitched server where the skellies wouldn't spawn on any of the skeleton ships, and we where also the only ship in the server. We grinded it all day and got over 300k gold. It was great.

• My longest session? Hummm.... Maybe 8 hours.

• The longest session i ever had was the first time i played! I do believe that was over 18 hours..what a game i miss having pirates to rock out with #solosavage

Views
1 out of 6