Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer Coming this Week

• Ahoy Mates!
    In the latest Weekly Stream by Rare they announced that the Forsaken Shores teaser trailer will be coming out on Thursday September 6th.
    Forsaken Shores

Views
    communitynews
  • @sgt-palooggoo I really like these streams for the information they give, but surely there has to be a better way for us to be getting this information. Seems so counter productive.

Either way thanks for sharing bud.

• @knifelife
    Not a problem mate.
    I'm sure info threads will be hitting the forums soon here.
    I actually discovered this info by skipping through the video hehe.

• @sgt-palooggoo I've been skipping around the video as well just for them. Wish there was a thread with all the listed questions and their answers, I'm too lazy lol.

• @theassassinoath
    I don't have the time to be looking through the entire stream either.
    Hopefully somebody with time does.

• @knifelife said in Forsaken Shores Teaser Trailer Coming this Week:

@sgt-palooggoo I really like these streams for the information they give, but surely there has to be a better way for us to be getting this information. Seems so counter productive.

Either way thanks for sharing bud.

I would be pretty stoked if one of the community managers dropped a weekly thread with all the news scattered across the internet throughout the week. It would go a long way in enforcing this platform as an official one, and ensure people like myself who don't have the time or inclination to watch a bunch of streams/videos a week and scour dev reddit accounts for all the tidbits that are revealed.

• @drunkpunk138
    Mmmm, it would be nice.
    I know I'd appreciate it!

Views
communitynews
6 out of 7