As Pirate as we can be!

• Oh man...
    So last night four of us were crewing a galleon, and had just gotten through three of four chapters to an OoS quest. We just got done selling most of the skulls we got, leaving the last chapter for a safe finish -so we'd at least get most of our pay. We sold the dozen or so skulls quickly.

Then we saw it: A brigantine sailing toward the outpost, but obviously holding back to see when we'd leave.

Three of us stayed at the outpost and one of us sailed off in the galleon to give the impression that our business at the outpost was done.

Suckers...

They sailed right up to the gold hoarder and beached the ship... one guy was so excited to sell his chest of sorrows that he jumped off as it crashed.
    As he ran up, we lay in wait... I was right at the gold hoarder, waiting for him. He rounded a rock and I jumped out to shoot but... click! I guess you can't shoot now when you're standing within a certain distance of a point of sale. Fair enough... I hacked at him, he dropped the chest and and my friend started shooting at him. I grabbed the chest an sold it -$1300 or so!
    Then, we killed a second crewmate, boarded the ship and fought them off until our ship got here. By then, one of us had died and was back aboard the galleon and manning the guns!!!

Well, sir... we fought them off and sunk them. Then, we took the many chests that floated up, along with their kegs and sold the hell out of them!!!

Then, we drank our butts off laughing and reliving the scene hahahah
    Like cats re-enacting a kill.

What a blast!

Views
  • @vasduten Those poor pirates aha I’m sure that will be a lesson they will learn from and a mistake they won’t repeat anytime soon aha.

Also get ready to be called a troll and griefer aha

• @vasduten Excellent work there matey!

Are you sure you weren't just out of ammo? Unless something changed very recently I don't believe there's a restriction on firing weapons anywhere.

Great work though. A hard lesson most of us have to swallow at some point in our piratey career!

• @luciansanchez82 I may have been. It all happened so quickly! *lulz

I have no qualms whatsoever about stealing from other ships; by sinking, by boarding, by murder... whoever calls this "griefing" just needs to apply stealing to any and all scenarios -which I helped to remind them of with this tactic.

It pays to circle the island and at LEAST look for a mermaid-warp.

If they don't... they could lose their haul. muhuhahaha

• Its not greifing, its what makes the game exciting. Im a fairly new player and I solo sloop. I get killed and sunk all the time as i dont have the skills yet.

But im having fun as i learn them, so fair play i say!

Views
4 out of 5