Accomdations made too easy

• The challenge that made this game worth playing is slowly dying eg alliances, commendation balanced, forts skulls inside skelly ships! None legends doing Athena’s! Babloomss to get levels fast to become legends! Items half prize for items wow the list is endless hope this can be fixed I’ve done 600+ forts 1000 castaways and many more hardcore grinds all my effort to dust

Views
  • @veganmanbun Yeah I agree with you, the game is becoming a bit easier. I think Forsaken will be different though, the devs have stated the difficulty of it on multiple occasions. We can only hope though.

• I am in shock that they have taken away our actual turn in counts and nerfed all the commendations. When I log in today after work I will be earning over 5 commendations I have been hardcore grinding for months within 1 turn in now. And who knows if I will ever know all my actual turn in counts ever again. Well, not like it counted them after it hit 1,000 anyway. But this is definately a slap in the face to the top 2% of the community that worked hard for these accomplishments, but hey....who are we right? At least the other 98% will feel accomplished after receiving over 20 commendations in the next 2 days.

• I, too, am in shock. I am deeply and profoundly saddened by how often the word accommodation is used, both here and at sea, when commendation is meant.

Here is a commendation. We see a Pirate Legend handing one of his crew a certificate, commending him for some great achievement:

commendation

This, on the other hand is an example of accommodation: the captains cabin on a galleon:

accommodation

• I actually lost all my progress I've made with the chest of grog and sorrows I was up pretty high now its sitting at 9/10

• @l-mrmoonlight-l said in Accomdations made too easy:

I actually lost all my progress I've made with the chest of grog and sorrows I was up pretty high now its sitting at 9/10i had to screen shot my fort clears at 500 out of 120 & fort skulls 500 out of 80. Bloody slap in the face!
    **i'm at 500 out of 120 fort clears & 500 out of 80 skull fort skulls, its a bloody slap in the face!

• Stop pretending you did 600 forts its totally impossible ..

I have fight and win almost 100% of all skulls fort ever ... and i was about 150ish ... so please and i have spend a unhealthy amount of time in this game ... so pretending you were at 600 is more than a strech ...

• @surveyorpete thanks for that Pete! Was thinking the same thing!

• @stew360 said in Accomdations made too easy:

Stop pretending you did 600 forts its totally impossible ..

I have fight and win almost 100% of all skulls fort ever ... and i was about 150ish ... so please and i have spend a unhealthy amount of time in this game ... so pretending you were at 600 is more than a strech ...

** I have 2 screen shots on my profile from yesterday, first shows 500 out of 120 skull fort clears & the second shows 500 out of 60 skullfort skull turn ins. Terrible they did this!

• @stew360 said in Accomdations made too easy:

You should probably look at stats before you claim things like this. You have sailed about 4 million meters...he has sailed over 12 million. It is entirely in the realm of possibility that he just put in more time than you did and did indeed do what he says.

• @zodemere said in Accomdations made too easy:

@stew360 said in Accomdations made too easy:

** I have 2 screen shots on my profile from yesterday, first shows 500 out of 120 skull fort clears & the second shows 500 out of 60 skullfort skull turn ins. Terrible they did this!

What are you looking at for those numbers? The only thing I see that gives anything remotely related to that is Hunter of Cursed Captains...and I am not sure that is only counting "fort captains".

• @aod-fluid said in Accomdations made too easy:

@zodemere said in Accomdations made too easy:

What are you looking at for those numbers? The only thing I see that gives anything remotely related to that is Hunter of Cursed Captains...and I am not sure that is only counting "fort captains".

On Xbox i think u preess start, press A button on order of soouls & highhlightt the appropriate commedation. If u were bellow the nnew WAY LOOWER MAX it then scales down your count so it can be more than simply disheartening, can be confusing as well. I do have screenshots on xbox live. At this point i no longer trust rare or it's employees & even tho ii'm open to giving the game a chance i've got little doubt the FS dlc will be something completed in a day or so & then its back to the SAME 3 VOYAGES & cargo fun adventure runs aka PIGS 2..0!!!

@aod-fluid said in Accomdations made too easy:

On Xbox i think u preess start, press A button on order of soouls & highhlightt the appropriate commedation. If u were bellow the nnew WAY LOOWER MAX it then scales down your count so it can be more than simply disheartening, can be confusing as well. I do have screenshots on xbox live. At this point i no longer trust rare or it's employees & even tho ii'm open to giving the game a chance i've got little doubt the FS dlc will be something completed in a day or so & then its back to the SAME 3 VOYAGES & cargo fun adventure runs aka PIGS 2..0!!!

Still not sure where you are talking about. I hit (in-game) 1000 on "Hunter of Cursed Captains" some time ago. I play on PC, and in the Xbox app it said I had cleared 700 instead of 1000...

Not sure if Hunted of Cursed Captains counts only fort (and now I assume ship) captains, or if it includes the island ones as well.

I refer to "cargo" as "inanimate pigs". lol.

• @zombiemoon21 couldn't agree more mate, I've lost months of work because people that didn't play complained it was too hard

• @surveyorpete Thank you. Thank you, indeed.

• Forsaken shores will make it or break it for me. If there isnt a worthy endgame this game will continue to be on the self as it has been for a couple weeks now.

• @aod-fluid said in Accomdations made too easy:

You should probably look at stats before you claim things like this. You have sailed about 4 million meters...he has sailed over 12 million. It is entirely in the realm of possibility that he just put in more time than you did and did indeed do what he says.

Exactly. I have sailed with the OP. He is legit.

• @zombiemoon21 said in Accomdations made too easy:

I am in shock that they have taken away our actual turn in counts and nerfed all the commendations. When I log in today after work I will be earning over 5 commendations I have been hardcore grinding for months within 1 turn in now. And who knows if I will ever know all my actual turn in counts ever again. Well, not like it counted them after it hit 1,000 anyway. But this is definately a slap in the face to the top 2% of the community that worked hard for these accomplishments, but hey....who are we right? At least the other 98% will feel accomplished after receiving over 20 commendations in the next 2 days.

This is what I keep trying to tell people. Rest assured, you will just get belittled and dismissed and told "there are new things in the works"

• @trickrtreat01 said in Accomdations made too easy:

@zombiemoon21 said in Accomdations made too easy:

I am in shock that they have taken away our actual turn in counts and nerfed all the commendations. When I log in today after work I will be earning over 5 commendations I have been hardcore grinding for months within 1 turn in now. And who knows if I will ever know all my actual turn in counts ever again. Well, not like it counted them after it hit 1,000 anyway. But this is definately a slap in the face to the top 2% of the community that worked hard for these accomplishments, but hey....who are we right? At least the other 98% will feel accomplished after receiving over 20 commendations in the next 2 days.

This is what I keep trying to tell people. Rest assured, you will just get belittled and dismissed and told "there are new things in the works"

So true my man! They say X is coming but alls i've heard confirmed besides ROWBOATS is FUN CARGO RUNS which don't sound all that fun to me & do NOTHING for PLs or Athena 10s! It's like they're TRYING to lie, i wonder why they find the need to lie or do they fool themselves with theirlkes??

. *

• @personalc0ffee said in Accomdations made too easy:

@veganmanbun There are new commendations on the way for Athena.

Zzzzzzzzzz

or do they fool themselves with theirlkes??

• Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't legendary commendations mentioned in a developer update recently? (I think it was the one after the barrel update)

I very much get the feeling that the old commendations will be making a return ss legendary commendations. And if the fact that the xbox live achievements are still tallying chests handed in is anything to go by, everything you do from now til then should still count!

So I wouldn't stop that 1k castaway chest hunt just yet

• Completely agree. But, Rare is going to make commendations for PL which are complicated so...

• @xadrasyl said in Accomdations made too easy:

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't legendary commendations mentioned in a developer update recently? (I think it was the one after the barrel update)

I very much get the feeling that the old commendations will be making a return ss legendary commendations. And if the fact that the xbox live achievements are still tallying chests handed in is anything to go by, everything you do from now til then should still count!

They had commedations that were fine before, sure some of the nana, wood & ball crate ones could be lowered but they did NOT need to lower them all. I always figured they'd lower some OR simply make crates more pllentiful. At this point I'm done with their titles that most everyone has now because they are no longer unique. And can you trust rare to not lower the requirements for commedations/titles in the future? I sure don't trust them anymore!

• @personalc0ffee said in Accomdations made too easy:

@trickrtreat01 said in Accomdations made too easy:

So true my man! They say X is coming but alls i've heard confirmed besides ROWBOATS is FUN CARGO RUNS which don't sound all that fun to me & do NOTHING for PLs or Athena 10s! It's like they're TRYING to lie, i wonder why they find the need to lie or do they fool themselves with theirlkes??

. *

Pay attention to official channels, information, and streams they said LIVE to everyone, that commendations for Legends and for Athena is coming.

The also posted it on Reddit.

It's not what they are adding, it's what they took away that is the problem. Still not getting it....

• @trickrtreat01 said in Accomdations made too easy:

@personalc0ffee said in Accomdations made too easy:

@trickrtreat01 said in Accomdations made too easy:

. *

Pay attention to official channels, information, and streams they said LIVE to everyone, that commendations for Legends and for Athena is coming.

The also posted it on Reddit.

It's not what they are adding, it's what they took away that is the problem. Still not getting it....

• BINGO!

• @xadrasyl said in Accomdations made too easy:

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't legendary commendations mentioned in a developer update recently? (I think it was the one after the barrel update)

Sauce for this would be appreciated

Views
4 out of 28