Why did I spawn in jail ?

• My friend just started a new session and when I joined him I instant spawned in the jail. He did not put me in here, the game decided to put me there for some reason. When my friend want to free me it says that I must be in jail for a minimum time. Do you guys know why ? Any clue ?

Views
    bug
  • @noweyy It could possibly be a bug? Was you on a sloop by chance? If so I would raise a ticket with support to report the issue.

If you was on a Brig or Galleon, i would probably wager your friend was trolling you lol. But once you have been brigged i believe there is a 5 min timer before you are allowed to be voted out. :)

• Its one of the 100 or so bugs that rare seems to think doesnt exist and will probably never fix.

• I've had this happen to me too during the exploding skeletons challenges. I was on a sloop with another and we were at a stronghold. My connection was lost and I had to be invited back into the game a few times. Each time I entered into the game, I started in the brig. Not sure why though. After a few minutes my crewmate was able to release me.

Views
bug
3 out of 4