Beware of [mod edited] fake Alliance

• This is a community awareness!
    [mod edited] was on a ceew that joined our Alliance and after we kindly defeated the skull fort they decide to blow up all the ships that were sharing the loot.
    I understand it is a pirate world, and we could have easily barreled them as they arrived....but we try to do this RARE alliance and but friendly pirates, but with players like this i am now going back to kill everyone and thier boat on contact.
    Beware of [mod edited]! Watch you backs!
    Sail with the wind friends!

Views
  • Dont name shame, itll get ur post locked up fast

• Dude this is a pirate game. Yes we flew under the sailor tags, yes, my crew and I are pirate legends. We saw your alliance waiting till the right time and destroyed it and took all the loot, and sank you twice. This isn't sea of friends. It is Sea of Thieves. I played within the rules of the game. Yes, i could of been nice, but where is the fun in that. My boat is my home, my crew family. We are the only alliance i trust. Trust No one. You are a pirate legend. You should of known that.

• @jondeus thx 4 the heads up sinking him on site

• @sa-tanks said in Beware of [mod edited] fake Alliance:

Dude this is a pirate game. Yes we flew under the sailor tags, yes, my crew and I are pirate legends. We saw your alliance waiting till the right time and destroyed it and took all the loot, and sank you twice. This isn't sea of friends. It is Sea of Thieves. I played within the rules of the game. Yes, i could of been nice, but where is the fun in that. My boat is my home, my crew family. We are the only alliance i trust. Trust No one. You are a pirate legend. You should of known that.

I applaud u 👏🏼👏🏼 Get em!

• @flippin-loud said in Beware of [mod edited] fake Alliance:

@sa-tanks said in Beware of [mod edited] fake Alliance:

Dude this is a pirate game. Yes we flew under the sailor tags, yes, my crew and I are pirate legends. We saw your alliance waiting till the right time and destroyed it and took all the loot, and sank you twice. This isn't sea of friends. It is Sea of Thieves. I played within the rules of the game. Yes, i could of been nice, but where is the fun in that. My boat is my home, my crew family. We are the only alliance i trust. Trust No one. You are a pirate legend. You should of known that.

I applaud u 👏🏼👏🏼 Get em!

I second that. 👏 I don't even know if i would classify this as name shamin now cause it does the oppsite.

• @jondeus Naming and Shaming is not tolerated on the forums as per the Forum Rules and as such has been moderated from your post.

Witch-hunting and Call-Outs
    Posting gamertags or screenshots of conversations in order to name and shame community members is not allowed on the Forums. If you believe a post or thread violates community standards, please flag it for moderation.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Customer Support.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the forum rules going forward.

Thanks!

Views
6 out of 7