Cursed ship reset

• Is anyone else having a problem with the cursed ships resetting mid fight? Over the last week I have not been able to complete the black viper cursed ship due to it resetting. In my 10-15 attempts I have had it reset once while being on the captains ship, once when going two feet out of play area and sailing back in, and once from sinking and sailing back from mermaids hideaway ( since this captain is west of sharkbait cove its not far). Has anyone else had these issues? It’s really frustrating me since it my last accommodation needed for this event.

Views
  • @freakdafreak700 Here are some suggestions I can offer. Try to only have rear sail down so you don't accidentally drift too far out while caught up in the commotion, also go and get stocked and ready before it even starts so you can allow yourself plenty of time to complete it because they will despawn at the end of their time frame no matter what. Hope this helps. :)

• @packaged-food yea thats not normally the issue. Today it was the power company’s fault got all the way to the captain on black viper then the transformer outside my house exploded. Beginning to think there is a high power that doesn’t want me to finish this. Pure bad luck.

• @freakdafreak700 oh well, in that case, there is really nothing the community can offer you per the info you provided in the original post. good luck :)

Views
3 out of 4