Huntress figurehead

• Thanks for the figurehead sea of thieves n mixer looking forward to what forsaken shores has to offer now 😍😍

Views
  • I got the message about the figurehead. Does it just show up for you in the game or is there some code you have to redeem for later?

• I haven't received anything yet. fingers crossed

edit: I DID GET IT!!! WOOT!!!

• @aliasmask said in Huntress figurehead:

I got the message about the figurehead. Does it just show up for you in the game or is there some code you have to redeem for later?

Nope. I got it and all i had to do is load into the game and looking inside the ship chest next to the shipright. I got no such notification it was just there. Thanks Mixer.

• I didnt recive any emails or was even told id recived i just checked my ship customization chest n it was already loaded on to my account hope thus helps

• Was expecting to wait days for this figurehead, this was great service getting the codings delivered. Well done Mixer!

• @deadly-cutlass totally agree

• Will there be other opportunities for the figurrhead?

• How long did you have to watch? I feel Ike I may have missed it I caught the very end as they were signing off so maybe a minute :/

• @silverback-4335 I watched the hole thing too and didnt get mine ...I'm sad now :(

• I'm gonna check if I received mine!

• @gigglychickadee Mine just showed up in my game later that night. No notice, email, or code.

• So... this is the second time I've received nothing... I was logged into the stream on both my xbox and pc with my mixer account that is linked to my gamertag. No ebony flintlock, no huntress figurehead...

• @vtb-thumper Make sure to go to The Microsoft Forum and post a topic about this. It may take a couple of hours or longer for someone with the ability to fix it to reply but this is the spot to get this issue resolved.

• Never received the huntress figurehead yet. Watched the steam and waited. A little disappointed.

• I never received mine. I just contacted Microsoft help and was told I had to contact them within 2 weeks of the stream, so now I just won't get it. I guess I;m not using Mixer anymore.

Views
1 out of 16