Server Maintenance : Wednesday 22nd August 10am - 2pm BST

• Ahoy maties!

Yup, its that time of the week again! Server maintenance day, it’s the final week for taking down those skeleton ships. Remember to plan your voyages accordingly!

After this, the final week of Cursed Sails will commence! Visit the bottom of the campaign page for details on what is time-limited and what will persist: https://www.seaofthieves.com/cursed-sails

Server Maintenance Time:
    Wednesday 22nd August

BST: 10am - 2pm
    CST: 6am - 10am
    EST: 7am - 11am

Useful links:

Views
  • @musicmee I wonder, if we'll be able to defeat crews of the weeks before or only the 3 crews of the current week.

• Maybe they will be random surprises.

• I imagine its goign to cycle back to the crews from the first week but with the offset times so that people that missed them due to the time constraints have a chance at them

• The battles time after the update for this last week:

battles

• @Deckhands could you not have a talk with someone at Rare to make @Musicmee a deckhand himself i mean he is a boatswain but by god this man goes above and beyond

• @callmebackdraft Thank you kindly matey! Very kind words indeed.

I know they notice me and that's all that matters - I'm not here for them I'm here for you guys, so when if my day comes it will come, but for now, just happy being here to serve.

• @callmebackdraft @Musicmee is my PA. I always get him to post first with everything, saves me wearing my fingernails down :P

• @lizalaroo Oooops sorry, just got the mem0 or I would have posted this for you.

• Would be interesting to know which ships are going to appear, i require the Sandman Skelly ship but if this is going to cycle back to week one then am not going to complete it, it would be great if they could rotate which ships appear

• Friendly reminder:
    You have less than one hour before server maintenance. Better get those voyages tied up and loot cashed in!

• @musicmee Hey Mr Music what about putting in the times for us little mushrooms down under ?
    AEST: 7pm - 11pm

• @boris379 Sorry about that matey!

Will add that to future posts :)

• @musicmee Thanks Mr Music, the wombats will be happy now

Views
1 out of 14