Longbeard error

• I had 2 gold chickens, 4 black chickens and 1 red chicken. Just got to outpost and about to sell first chicken then “BOOM” booted out of server and longbeard error comes up on screen very very annoyed right now!!!!

Views
  • @loadedbrutalb2 just happened to us too. Was heading to the last map to retrieve our Athenas chest..... boom...got booted with the same error. So frustrating sometimes.

• @riggamortis21 said in Longbeard error:

@loadedbrutalb2 just happened to us too. Was heading to the last map to retrieve our Athenas chest..... boom...got booted with the same error. So frustrating sometimes.

Same here. Mine was super easy too. The tiny island on crooks hollow. I needed 10 minutes tops to grab it and bank it.

• That sucks... :(

• Hey there @loadedbrutalb2, there was an Xbox Live outage that effected lots of players with Longbeard, Coarsebeard, Cinnamonbeard and Greybeard errors, sorry about that!

• @m1sterpunch ours was on Crooks Hollow also! Just a few more minutes we would of been done.

• @riggamortis21 said in Longbeard error:

@m1sterpunch ours was on Crooks Hollow also! Just a few more minutes we would of been done.

I've turned in only one Athena chest so far in my career as a pirate so this hurt real bad! Although I would have been more upset if I dug it up and held it in my hands before being disconnected, truth be told.

Pouring some grog in the sand for you, man.

• Great, now that we're on the topic. What is a longbeard error? I am greatly annoyed that this has still not been answered.

• I Got Longbearded on my First Athena's mission after getting PL. was 4/5 through and lost all my loot! Not happy. Seemed related to Xbox Live service more so than a SOT Issue on their server.

• @m1sterpunch always looking for pirates to do Athenas. Feel free to add me :0)

• @boomtownboss said in Longbeard error:

Great, now that we're on the topic. What is a longbeard error? I am greatly annoyed that this has still not been answered.

It's not in the list of official beards so I think it's just a general network error along the lines of a "404" in html.

• @boomtownboss said in Longbeard error:

Great, now that we're on the topic. What is a longbeard error? I am greatly annoyed that this has still not been answered.

@m1sterpunch

I believe @zZ-Emerz-Zz posted an answer further up the thread -

@zz-emerz-zz said in Longbeard error:

Hey there @loadedbrutalb2, there was an Xbox Live outage that effected lots of players with Longbeard, Coarsebeard, Cinnamonbeard and Greybeard errors, sorry about that!

• @katttruewalker I'm on PC so if "longbead" is xbox live related it wouldn't include me. I am sorry for being so adamant about this but there is no direct explanation for what Longbeard is. But, If I have to use my imagination I guess it's a simple server disconnect. Which brings me back to Updating This

• @boomtownboss Sea of Thieves uses Xbox Live services and servers to run the game, so whether you're on PC or Xbox, we're using them.

• FF _S MICROSOFT FIX UR SERVER I WAS SELLING ALL OF OUR SHIPWRECKED RUN LOOT AND WE SOLD LIKE 2 CHESTS AND I GOT A "a network error occurred longboard " IM DONE WITH THIS GAME IF U FIX IT I WILL BE BACK

• @loadedbrutalb2 Was on my way to a gold hoarder map, when i got skelly shipped. beat the ship, got the x's i needed and then "BAM" longbeard, and booted.....sucks.

• @loadedbrutalb2 this happens to me too sometimes

• About the kill The Durches ar skull island and error appears, 3rd time today, tome to delete the game

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 32 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
2 out of 19